Gone Elsewhere Kevin Van Veen

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

B024kQPIYAAUvs8.jpg:large

Looks to have a decent scoring record!
20 goals in 29 games last season.
9 goals in 13 games so far this season.

So Donny, Scunny and us are all in for the same unknown Dutch striker - what a coincidence, particularly considering our limited scouting network of late i.e. Derby, Blackpool and north of Hadrian's wall!

No doubt an ambitious agent trying to raise the profile and secure a lucrative move for his client.

<1% chance of him signing I reckon.

Having spent six years watching a lot of Dutch football, I've got to report back that playing for a team midway in their second division isn't a great pedigree. The standard drops off pretty alarmingly towards the bottom end of the Eredivisie, let alone the league below.

He could be a gem. But I wouldn't bet on it. Nice girlfriend, mind.

So Donny, Scunny and us are all in for the same unknown Dutch striker - what a coincidence, particularly considering our limited scouting network of late i.e. Derby, Blackpool and north of Hadrian's wall!

No doubt an ambitious agent trying to raise the profile and secure a lucrative move for his client.

<1% chance of him signing I reckon.
Scouting networks testicles stretch far enough to unearth Hippo

If Donny and Scunthorpe are in for hm too, we don't stand a chance

Reminds me of the time I told a piggy mate of mine that the then Wendy manager Ron Atkinson was just about to sign Dutch striker Hertz Van Rental, and the dilly bastard believed me. :D
I've told someone that one too, along with the Heerenveen midfielder Kenning Van Hire.

Yeah me neither...

Reports in Holland today that Sheff Utd, Doncaster & #Scunthorpe are interested in FC Oss striker Kevin van Veen #twitterblades #drfc #iron

This says down to us and pigs. Fee reported to be 375, 000 Euros:

December 15, 2014 - It is likely that FC Oss in the winter to say goodbye to leading scorer Kevin van Veen. The Brabant Jupiler League club negotiates with Sheffield Wednesday and Sheffield United on a transfer of the 23 - year-old striker, as Van Veen himself announced at Omroep Brabant .

Van Veen this season one of the revelations of the Jupiler League. He scored thirteen times and is therefore shared third on the list of the league 's top scorer , behind Sjoerd Ars and Cas Peters . The striker from Eindhoven is in his first season in the Jupiler League, he arrived in the summer from JVC Cuijk .

Sheffield Wednesday plays in the English Championship Sheffield United one level lower. Earlier also showed Doncaster Rovers and Scunthorpe United are interested in the striker, but both clubs seem to have dropped out. Reportedly wants FC Oss receive a transfer fee of around 375,000 euros for the striker.

http://m.fcupdate.nl/voetbalnieuws/267978/fc-oss-onderhandelt-met-clubs-uit-sheffield-over-van-veen/

Back
Top Bottom