Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?
Yeah, quite possible. My brain agrees on the cross from the right bit - has no idea on the manner of the finish...If I remember rightly it was a cross from the right and he arrived late at the far post to nod home.
My mental image is of him rising quite high for a smallish bloke and nodding it in from about 3 yards out.Yeah, quite possible. My brain agrees on the cross from the right bit - has no idea on the manner of the finish...
Michael Twiss. Anyone remember him?
We had him on loan from Man Utd - another one of those world beating potential signings that ended up in the Conference.
Warnock brought him on in one of the Christmas fixtures - Preston I think. I remember saying to Happy Hippie (RIP) "What's he brought that useless idiot on for?".
One touch later from about thirty yards out and the ball was in the Shoreham net. Absolutely worldie.
He went on to a great career with Morcambe.
I think you winThinking "these are shit these" against Newcastle in 2023 when Luke Thomas nearly put is in front
All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?