ChefYouKnighted1889
Member
- Joined
- Dec 14, 2025
- Messages
- 330
- Reaction score
- 645
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?
This is a bit harsh, I liked Roy Wanker when he did Catchphrase.Many, many years ago, a mate used to have a golf ball with the name Roy Wanker stamped on it. He told me he was a golf professional somewhere, so in light of this thread, I tried to do a search for 'Roy Wanker - Golf Professional' and this is what it came back with![]()
![]()
![]()
Was gonna say he was a top lad towd RoyThis is a bit harsh, I liked Roy Wanker when he did Catchphrase.
I miss the old Catchphrase, now it's all celebrity bollocks.
You really cocked up there!True story i once got my viagra mixed up with my sleeping tablets and had 40 wanks
That's good but it's not correct...This is a bit harsh, I liked Roy Wanker when he did Catchphrase.
For years after seeing that, I thought that's how posh people wanked, doffing their topper with the other hand.
That's good but it's not correct...
There was a Croatian centre back Jis Lobah, who played for Hadjuk Split back in the 70s.
View attachment 244931
And a Norwegian right back Pal Fanibatah who played for Lokomotiv Leipzig and Hertha Berlin
View attachment 244932
Harv Pumpt was a German midfielder who was with Borussia Monchengladbach in 1983
View attachment 244933
Apparently his Dad’s a referee!
I went to a European conference where there was a German delegate called Horst Schidt.
Did you ask Chat GPT to put Joe Cocker in the last one![]()
What proper footballers used to look like.There was a Croatian centre back Jis Lobah, who played for Hadjuk Split back in the 70s.
View attachment 244931
And a Norwegian right back Pal Fanibatah who played for Lokomotiv Leipzig and Hertha Berlin
View attachment 244932
Harv Pumpt was a German midfielder who was with Borussia Monchengladbach in 1983
View attachment 244933
What proper footballers used to look like.
None of this hair banded, metrosexual, wearing socks like stockings, designer stubble nonsense you see in the game today![]()
All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?