Blade In Flame
Member
- Joined
- Jul 15, 2016
- Messages
- 989
- Reaction score
- 2,516
Oh the ironyoh you poor little snowflake. Get your mam to change your nappy![]()
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?
Oh the ironyoh you poor little snowflake. Get your mam to change your nappy![]()
You were the fanny who got upset and started throwing abuse you utter gimpOh the ironyAsk your mummy to explain that to you.
Ok. You go and have your yearly bath. You never know, you might feel better for it.You were the fanny who got upset and started throwing abuse you utter gimpgo paint a roundabout
Ooh sumBOdEh woZ hOgzinBuLl ToO mI bOyFwEnD dOnNeH ...yer quimOk. You go and have your yearly bath. You never know, you might feel better for it.
You seem to have anger management issues. Are you ok? I feel bad that I haven't been around for you today. I hope someone called your carer and you got the love that you crave.Ooh sumBOdEh woZ hOgzinBuLl ToO mI bOyFwEnD dOnNeH ...yer quim
There's only one pillock who has anger issues and it's you, angry at anyone who isn't a racist. I mean, you even got upset at someone taking the pish out of an orange moron. You sad bedwetting little fannyYou seem to have anger management issues. Are you ok? I feel bad that I haven't been around for you today. I hope someone called your carer and you got the love that you crave.
I think I saw you earlier on a Charlie Veitch video on Fargate. Was that you dressed head to toe in denim? It's not a good look but whatever works for you and keeps you safe. Remember - God and Trump love you.
Bless. Let it all out. Let the tears flow. Take some deep breaths. That's it, have a good cry. Mummy will hold you.There's only one pillock who has anger issues and it's you, angry at anyone who isn't a racist. I mean, you even got upset at someone taking the pish out of an orange moron. You sad bedwetting little fanny![]()
Like you crying when donny got the pish taken out of him? Like that? No matter what retort you spout, you will always be the one who got all upset about that. Your pathetic attempts at trying to save face from said embarrassment are just making it even worse for you. It's quite sad really, in the cold light of day. Anyway I'm off for a cycle...and I know you hate us 'leftie' cyclists, so will enjoy my ride today even more, so thank you for thatBless. Let it all out. Let the tears flow. Take some deep breaths. That's it, have a good cry. Mummy will hold you.
Is today the day when mummy lets go for a few feet?Like you crying when donny got the pish taken out of him? Like that? No matter what retort you spout, you will always be the one who got all upset about that. Your pathetic attempts at trying to save face from said embarrassment are just making it even worse for you. It's quite sad really, in the cold light of day. Anyway I'm off for a cycle...and I know you hate us 'leftie' cyclists, so will enjoy my ride today even more, so thank you for that![]()
Not sure its dancing.Another unnecessary mention of Trump by the loony left.
Here, have a look at the great man dancing, seeing as you can't get enough of him.
![]()
Or have it out over PMs or in real life. I came on here to see what criticism Rob Staton is getting and all I can see is juvenile name calling. Too many threads getting ruined by private arguments.This is a really, really shit level of abuse toward each other fellas, if we've all got to read it, up your game with better insults please
This is a really, really shit level of abuse toward each other fellas, if we've all got to read it, up your game with better insults please
Start new thread please, "Proper Sheffield Insults", perfect for the international break you bellends, pisspots and shitehawksIt's a 3/10 slagging match, poor wit, execution, managing to make themselves look far worse than the other is.
It's a bad look for the city of Sheffield all in all.
Oh I don't know! I don't have a dog in this fight but that gif did make me laugh ! Maybe I should grow upThis is a really, really shit level of abuse toward each other fellas, if we've all got to read it, up your game with better insults please
At least you're having sex with someone who loves you.Well, if I go up west street every Friday night for the next ten weeks and each time all I do is wank myself off when I get home, that’s statistically unlucky.
Or it could be that I’m a fat old bastard with a face like a smashed ape…
Who owns the freeholdWhat was the question?
I’d say it was at best, tolerated…At least you're having sex with someone who loves you.
The PIG phonein chann
(C) Woody AllenAt least you're having sex with someone who loves you.
You idolise a man who insulted our war dead?Another unnecessary mention of Trump by the loony left.
Here, have a look at the great man dancing, seeing as you can't get enough of him.
![]()
Did he? What did he say? Surely can't have been more insulting than having the current dickheads in Westminster throw the country to the dogs after they'd fought so bravely to protect it?You idolise a man who insulted our war dead?
Start new thread please, "Proper Sheffield Insults", perfect for the international break you bellends, pisspots and shitehawks
So you expected me to sit back and let some utter rat come on here and start throwing abuse at me just because I made a little joke about Trump? Would you let someone throw abuse at you in person without replying?It's a 3/10 slagging match, poor wit, execution, managing to make themselves look far worse than the other is.
It's a bad look for the city of Sheffield all in all.
Crikey, I do wonder how you've reached the age I imagine you to be if you get so triggered by being loosely described as the 'loony left', and then labelling that as abuse. Anyway carry on. I'm out of here. As others have said, it's a bit boring and I tend to agree.So you expected me to sit back and let some utter rat come on here and start throwing abuse at me just because I made a little joke about Trump? Would you let someone throw abuse at you in person without replying?
Given you were the one who was triggered initially, by a simple jokey comment, you have some brass neck writing the above. So yeah, please do fck right off out of here.Crikey, I do wonder how you've reached the age I imagine you to be if you get so triggered by being loosely described as the 'loony left', and then labelling that as abuse. Anyway carry on. I'm out of here. As others have said, it's a bit boring and I tend to agree.
I sincerely hope you get some help for your anger management issues. See ya.Given you were the one who was triggered initially, by a simple jokey comment, you have some brass neck writing the above. So yeah, please do fck right off out of here.
Same to you for your disgusting bigoted garbage that you subject this forum to.I sincerely hope you get some help for your anger management issues. See ya.
All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?