Palin is a Blade

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Glad it's finally been resolved, been keeping me awake at night for years.

Now, DID Billy chin Vinnie??
 
Glad it's finally been resolved, been keeping me awake at night for years.

Now, DID Billy chin Vinnie??

Are you ready for a story, Children.

Sit down on Bobs knee and let me begin.

Billy and Vinnie was out in Henry’s one night with the rest of the team and the Wednesday boys walked in and faced with an unscripted bout of handbags at ten paces, offered to take their best two outside, and returned 5 minutes later with the situation resolved to everyone’s satisfaction and everyone lived happily ever after.

I think I once heard it on a podcast but for further clarification head over to the Wednesday lower league friend and I’m sure someone will be able to furnish with Mark The Pitsmoor Owls hot take on this particular event
 

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Back
Top Bottom