Grey Blade
Well-Known Member
- Joined
- Mar 10, 2015
- Messages
- 5,009
- Reaction score
- 9,658
Raining slightly in Harrogate this morning. Feeling marginally excited at actually seeing rain here for the first time in many weeks
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?
It's not just still weather I'll have you know, I felt a wee bit of a breeze.There's still weather out there though, going on, and happening
Yes, the wind is very much a thing, and there has been a bit more of it recently, which is interestingIt's not just still weather I'll have you know, I felt a wee bit of a breeze.
Maybe we should discuss this weather thing more often - perhaps it could become a national passtime one day.Yes, the wind is very much a thing, and there has been a bit more of it recently, which is interesting
Perhaps we could be slightly more positive about it tooMaybe we should discuss this weather thing more often - perhaps it could become a national passtime one day.
All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?