Roy's View From... View From Blackburn

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Roygbiv

Well-Known Member
Joined
Mar 14, 2014
Messages
15,160
Reaction score
145,611
Location
Sheffield

 



I see Mowbray has a similar approach to cup matches as Wilder.

I am surprised as I was expecting us to exit at Mansfield.
 



Cheers Roy. Comments exactly how I imagined the comments would be.
Excellent song choice.
 
"It's fine...why should we try to win tonight, it's not the end of the world for us to go out of the [EFL] cup".

Tony Mowbray might think that but to say that is a different matter. Suppose he's being honest, but if I'd taken 90 minutes+ to get there and paid to get in I wouldn't be too chuffed.
 
"It's fine...why should we try to win tonight, it's not the end of the world for us to go out of the [EFL] cup".

Tony Mowbray might think that but to say that is a different matter. Suppose he's being honest, but if I'd taken 90 minutes+ to get there and paid to get in I wouldn't be too chuffed.

Deep down neither manager gives a shit about the League Cup.

I used to look forward to these matches growing up but because the prize money is a pittance in football no clubs care unless they stumble into the last 16.
 
“They brought on ex-PL players, we brought on Academy kids.” whereas we started with academy kids and brought on one Premier League player in Phillips
Get used to the " then their £45m player did...." quotes if he has a decent season.

We had enough of that with Brewster
 

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Back
Top Bottom