CONFIRMED Mitchell gone

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Even if we ain't being getting the top targets due to fiancancss and owner being tight arse, there's been plenty of free agents and cheaper options available over the years, we just chose wrong options as usual.
Well this is partly what I mean too.

Thing is if it's true it's hard to know how good he has been in recent years because are we getting the top targets due to finances?

We have expanded our recruitment this past year or so, in terms of looking further afield.
Anel, Souza, Slimane, Traore and Larouchi all coming in from abroad.

However it does look great reading at present aside from Anel and Souza.
The others are not making starting line ups.
Yes looking abroad means we've even more shit to choose from.

Not to sure about that ,the last manager did not know some players were going so may be they dont know who's coming either. Wilder was not a fan of signings overseas players when he was here before now we have plenty .
That I believe was down to Abdullah and attached cronies.we haven’t got a great scouting system,by the sounds it,it became decayed ,outdated and overruled,in other words,league 1 stuff.

If he has gone it would infer ( in my opinion ) that CW is not far behind.
He is a CW man and part of his team

Or CW is being told to concentrate on the first team and everything else is being taken out if his hands
Wilder may have been the man to say this is a joke what’s happened since I’ve gone.

That I believe was down to Abdullah and attached cronies.we haven’t got a great scouting system,by the sounds it,it became decayed ,outdated and overruled,in other words,league 1 stuff.
The club went from years in league one with a recruitment team from chesterfield who did strike gold at that level to being on a global level. It's not a shock it wasn't the best. It's on the club to improve on success not to sit and wait until it gets outdated.

It's like blaming a league one player for not being good enough in the premier League. Hardly his fault.

2019 - Our first season in the Premier League
My twopenneth was
Conor Gallagher - on loan at Charlton at the time
Ivan Toney - Peterborough
Ollie Watkins - Brentford in the Championship
Tom Cairney - Fulham in the Championship
Harvey Elliott - Fulham in the Championship
Tom Lawrence - Derby
Josh Brownhill - Bristol City
Eberechi Eze - QPR
Said Benrahma - Brentford
Jarod Bowen - Hull City
Dean Henderson - Pre mega deal at Man Utd

Awwww, but, but, most of them went for millions.........Not in 2019 they didn't.
And even so, the money spent on McBurnie, Berge, Robinson, Freeman, Jagielka, Fat Kentucky Fried Chicken faced twat, then later Brewster and numerous others who couldn't even get a game for us would have gone some way to getting a few of them.

I should be our chief scout, the most difficult part of the job would be convincing our boardroom not to tip it's entire fortune down the shitter and that it actually pays in the end to sign quality.

The club went from years in league one with a recruitment team from chesterfield who did strike gold at that level to being on a global level. It's not a shock it wasn't the best. It's on the club to improve on success not to sit and wait until it gets outdated.

It's like blaming a league one player for not being good enough in the premier League. Hardly his fault.
I’m blaming Abdullah! He’s penny pinched at many,many opportunities,then the bastard has the ultimate cheek to parade in front of us in the SS against WBA last season wanting adulation. Paul Mitchell should have walked ages ago from what people within knew.

Phil foden is really good, and haaland is a decent finisher, this scouting stuff is easy

2019 - Our first season in the Premier League
My twopenneth was
Conor Gallagher - on loan at Charlton at the time
Ivan Toney - Peterborough
Ollie Watkins - Brentford in the Championship
Tom Cairney - Fulham in the Championship
Harvey Elliott - Fulham in the Championship
Tom Lawrence - Derby
Josh Brownhill - Bristol City
Eberechi Eze - QPR
Said Benrahma - Brentford
Jarod Bowen - Hull City
Dean Henderson - Pre mega deal at Man Utd

Awwww, but, but, most of them went for millions.........Not in 2019 they didn't.
And even so, the money spent on McBurnie, Berge, Robinson, Freeman, Jagielka, Fat Kentucky Fried Chicken faced twat, then later Brewster and numerous others who couldn't even get a game for us would have gone some way to getting a few of them.

I should be our chief scout, the most difficult part of the job would be convincing our boardroom not to tip it's entire fortune down the shitter and that it actually pays in the end to sign quality.
If the rigours of the job would curtail you posting self-congratulatory shite on here I’d be all for you getting it

If the rigours of the job would curtail you posting self-congratulatory shite on here I’d be all for you getting it

Is he still pretending he suggested those players in 2019? :)

If only something like a search facility existed where you can search for things by date, say claims made where you can see them :)

I bet the whole shitshow of this season will be spun as a wholesale restructuring of the club, new league, new management team, new players, same old idiots paying to watch them.
I'll give you a like young man but my iq is 140 so feel really insulted

Better description would be sad people with nothing else in their lives ( but there again better than being delusional 😁)

I had a good night out with Paul a couple of months ago, really genuine bloke. Some of the stories inside the club are interesting to say the least. Hope he gets another job somewhere if rumours are true, can’t be easy with limited resources.

I had a good night out with Paul a couple of months ago, really genuine bloke. Some of the stories inside the club are interesting to say the least. Hope he gets another job somewhere if rumours are true, can’t be easy with limited resources.
Think you will find interesting stories about most clubs when the beer is flowing
Played in a PFA golf day some time ago and sat with some guys from the football league who Basically told me that they knew the level of corruption but had been told to keep quiet as it worked ok as it was

Reactions: RWE
Not to sure about that ,the last manager did not know some players were going so may be they dont know who's coming either. Wilder was not a fan of signings overseas players when he was here before now we have plenty .
Wilder clearly liked home grown players and we signed Grbić. He doesn’t have a say in transfers it is okay to have this approach in modern football and Wilder has signed up too it.

Now we have to blame someone else if the signings go well. Also if we go up the recruitment team need a lot of praise.

Perhaps the £1 Prince will just use S24SU message board scouting instead?

It'll be a lot cheaper, although FIFA 24 will feature heavily

Provided we get the replacement in by the end of next month this makes sense.

Back
Top Bottom