New keeper is shit

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Possibly so, but he was responsible for buying this keeper who in everyone’s opinion, is to date, not very good

Everyone’s? Nobody has seen anywhere near enough of him to be able to say either way.

Is it just United fans who are utterly ridiculous in how little time they give players before writing them off, or do other fans do it as well?

Odd. I think he looks really comfortable with his feet
Did you watch the game? I thought his kicking in particular was very poor.. Tried to knock it for a throw a didn't make touch... wolves could have played on and scored but sportingly put the ball out... kick straight to their man when were chasing the game in injury time

I would say he looked steady today (brain fart re the not putting the ball out when he tried to put it out for Souza, aside which was comically bad as it should have been in row z). He did his job well today and did what he had to do with no fuss. Anyone having a pop at him today is well wide of the mark imo, and is pushing an opinion they have rather than judging him on what he actually did today.

Let's be honest today was the least amount of shots on target that we have conceded all season so it's quite difficult to judge him , other than to say he either conceded or saved 50% of the shots he faced ,

Grbic did ok apart from that brain fart when Souza was injured. Some of the refs would have played on

Tbf Ramsdale looked as bad but came good so I am not writing him off. He's had a bad start but he's likely first choice now and hopefully that confidence boost will help

I'm unconvinced. He had little to do and no chance on the goal but indecisive on a cross, kicked one straight to them and then sort of fumbled a weak shot at the end. Then what was he doing on the Souza injury - many players would have just kicked that in the net and a goal would have been rightly given?

Plus side was he took one cross and the distribution to Brewster led to the run away and the booking.

His kicking has been patchy but seems better than Wes with his feet but when given shots/things to deal with seems indecisive to me.

Needs a run of games but cannot be easy in front of our defence.

Back
Top Bottom