CONFIRMED Tom Davies signs 3 year deal

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

From dapper to slapper

Actually, I prefer his new haircut than the poodle look he had previously, but each to their own and provided it's doesn't interfere with his football, then he can get dressed up as Cupid Stunt in his spare time, for all I care.

Screenshot_2024-01-20-14-15-30-408_com.android.chrome-edit.jpg

Last edited:
From dapper to slapper

Actually, I prefer his new haircut than the poodle look he had previously, but each to their own and provided it's doesn't interfere with his football, then he can get dressed up as Cupid Stunt in his spare time, for all I care.

View attachment 177826
But done in the best possible taste 😋

I’m really looking for watching him play for us. Always liked it it’s our Ross Barkley signing so hopefully he can produce the goods.

If this guy turns out to be half decent I'll be pleasantly surprised. I've tarred him with the "pauper prince summer of 23" brush and his crockedness hasn't helped change that opinion.. but let's get behind the lad and who knows.. he might excel in the championship next season.

I’m really looking for watching him play for us. Always liked it it’s our Ross Barkley signing so hopefully he can produce the goods.

Think if he knuckles down and puts all his effort into playing football then he could be a very shrewd signing for us, especially next season.

Alternately he may end up a bit part player, basically the choice is up to him.. he can be as good as he chooses to be.

Think if he knuckles down and puts all his effort into playing football then he could be a very shrewd signing for us, especially next season.

Alternately he may end up a bit part player, basically the choice is up to him.. he can be as good as he chooses to be.
Not sure it’s about knuckling down, it’s more Wilder needs to get the best out of him. For sure there’s a player in there. Loved him at Everton he played against us think during Covid played at the bottom of a 3 and totally controlled the game which is something we don’t do.

Injuries haven’t helped him but if anyone can it out of him it’s Wilder and we need too as it’s a 3 year deal.

It’s clearly not helped his injuries and recovery so far as he’s hardly made the bench let alone got on the pitch much since joining us in the summer!

Tom Davies' day was the Thursday the week before

Hope the signing works out but hes never been that good and with the injury history I can just see him being another mate for Brewster in the physio room

Blades have such bad "luck" with injuries 🙄
Who would have thought if you sign players with a track record of being injured ... they will be injured most of the season.... as I said in August we have such bad luck with injuries 😔

Who would have thought if you sign players with a track record of being injured ... they will be injured most of the season.... as I said in August we have such bad luck with injuries 😔
Ross Barcley has a poor injury record, however Luton seem to be keeping him fit without resting him any any games. Everything Luton do seems to be working well, annoyingly.

Getting huge Rodwell vibes off this guy. Over half way through his first year of the 3 year deal and what has he managed - 3 sub appearances?!
It's taking him ages to get anywhere near squad selection after his latest injury.
The last time he started more than 10 games was 4 seasons ago.
He is well on the way to becoming more of a crock than fellow scouser and fellow ex Evertonian James Wallace.
The evidence suggests it will just get worse as he gets older and even more injury prone. I reckon we will be lucky to get 10 starting appearances in total off him before he leaves.
It only takes a few minutes on google to find this out.
Our recruitment team really need sacking.

Sadly another example of the recruitment team not being fit for purpose.

If he was going to be a Target we should have got him in straight away. Not left him dangling with zero preseason or preparation for the rigours of the game.

Underprepared, unfit and not a surprise he hasn’t been able to contribute - it’s not even his fault just another example of our disorganisation and lack of seemingly any joined up strategy with transfers. Lack of planning has left us woefully short window after window.

I don’t know what’s irking me more. The fact that he’s bleating on about veganism or that he’s wearing an Adidas Balenciaga outfit. I’d prefer he wears a skirt and handbag with a steak in his hand 🤣

Chatting to that pig fan Is worse..

Comes over as a sensible lad but when you look at the press he does and contrast with the impact he’s had on the field, we may as well have signed up Greta Thumberg!

Like McBurnie she is used to being dragged about and manhandled to the floor, would also get in the face of the officials - gerrher signed!

Back
Top Bottom