Anel

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

And he replaced Ndiaye did he...?
The money from ndiayes sale went on archer
If ndiaye doesn't go archer doesn't come

replace

Word of the day

Main results

Dictionary
Definitions from Oxford Languages · Learn more

verb
  1. 1.
    take the place of.
    "Ian's smile was replaced by a frown"
  2. 2.
    put (something) back in a previous place or position.
    "he drained his glass and replaced it on the bar"

As a club we've created a situation where our better players want out. They see the direction the club is going and are jumping ship.

May as well sell him, as depressing as that is. No chance we will replace him with a PL quality player, why would they come?

As a club we've created a situation where our better players want out. They see the direction the club is going and are jumping ship.

May as well sell him, as depressing as that is. No chance we will replace him with a PL quality player, why would they come?
Y

Youre not allowed to say anything sensible like that.... any player with any designs on success will want out I agree ... club is going one direction and one direction only

we will snatch any clubs hand off if they offer 20m for anel hes proven hes not a premier league defender this season mepham and holgate while not liked on this forum would be good enough for the championship if thats where we end up

Youre not allowed to say anything sensible like that.... any player with any designs on success will want out I agree ... club is going one direction and one direction only
Your allowed to say what ever you want

I'm not sure selling a defender who has looked like a fucking bomb scare all season is a sign of the club waving a white flag
Most people think it would be good business to get a good price for him and spend it on players who look like they want to be here and don't have the reactions of a pothead

I’ve really enjoyed what Anel has brought to the club.

I really have.

Seeing his telescopic legs make last ditch challenges, seeing him always offer a goal threat and look like the heir apparent to Bash.

BUT

It’s a man’s game and we’re in the top division.

You can’t be decent at defending every now and again. Those double figure bookings last year were showing that even inferior players could get the better of him if he lost concentration.

Now we’re in a league where Wilder probably thinks defenders who can’t defend properly all the time need to be replaced by those that can.

It may hurt us if we go down as we’ll have lost a key attacking weapon but if you read his Dad’s comments, he wouldn’t have been hanging around anyway, so it’s a moot point.

So perhaps it is better to get just a really good defender that is above Championship level in defensive terms, like a Mepham rather than have someone that is icing on top, sometimes cherry but where the cake bit is missing.

We’d all like to keep everyone and some games might be meant for him but let’s see who Chris comes up with. Not doing anything if we continue to track with a -34 goal difference and the goalkeeper and defence is a good starting point. As any good manager would attest, you build from the back; if you can’t keep the ball out then you’re in for a tough time of it.

20 million.. I’ll carry him there myself. That’d be fantastic profit for a defender who’s hardly shown he wants to be here this season.

The last time, we sold Ndiaye and didn't replace him.
I can’t think of another player like Ndiaye who could replace him,he absolutely shone in our formation but that was the championship which is miles behind the premiership in quality. He’s not pulling up trees at Marseille,that’s a fact. Big mistake by him to get his head turned,as everyone says,he should have had a shot at the top level.

I’ve really enjoyed what Anel has brought to the club.

I really have.

Seeing his telescopic legs make last ditch challenges, seeing him always offer a goal threat and look like the heir apparent to Bash.

BUT

It’s a man’s game and we’re in the top division.

You can’t be decent at defending every now and again. Those double figure bookings last year were showing that even inferior players could get the better of him if he lost concentration.

Now we’re in a league where Wilder probably thinks defenders who can’t defend properly all the time need to be replaced by those that can.

It may hurt us if we go down as we’ll have lost a key attacking weapon but if you read his Dad’s comments, he wouldn’t have been hanging around anyway, so it’s a moot point.

So perhaps it is better to get just a really good defender that is above Championship level in defensive terms, like a Mepham rather than have someone that is icing on top, sometimes cherry but where the cake bit is missing.

We’d all like to keep everyone and some games might be meant for him but let’s see who Chris comes up with. Not doing anything if we continue to track with a -34 goal difference and the goalkeeper and defence is a good starting point. As any good manager would attest, you build from the back; if you can’t keep the ball out then you’re in for a tough time of it.
He was always a signing to get maximum return on our investment other wise we wouldn't have broke our self Imposed embargo to get him when we couldn't even afford his minimal fee
Comments from his dad who also seems to be his adviser have always made it pretty clear we are a shop window for him and he will move on to bigger and better things
( we probably sold the club to him on that basis) and I think he is at maximum value now
I don't think we will get as high as 20 but anything over 15 should be accepted and reinvested

That's how things work ar our club ,no hard feelings to any party involved but common sense dictates he moves on and we strengthen

He was always a signing to get maximum return on our investment other wise we wouldn't have broke our self Imposed embargo to get him when we couldn't even afford his minimal fee
Comments from his dad who also seems to be his adviser have always made it pretty clear we are a shop window for him and he will move on to bigger and better things
( we probably sold the club to him on that basis) and I think he is at maximum value now
I don't think we will get as high as 20 but anything over 15 should be accepted and reinvested

That's how things work ar our club ,no hard feelings to any party involved but common sense dictates he moves on and we strengthen

When My dad was alive he was a landscape gardener he once did the garden of one of the players in the Blackwell era I forget who, anyway he told my Dad when he signed for us he was told if anyone bids money for him we would sell him. So we probably sell the club on that basis.

Might be something … might be nowt but Anels dad unfollowing Blades group on Facebook!?!?!?
Sell him….get rid…a mercenary who has been found wanting in the best league in the world…invest the £20m wisely with one eye on the championship next year 🙏

Back
Top Bottom