Documentary: Out Run. Out Fight. Out Play.

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Would have preferred them to have released two episodes an hour each. 2 hours and 11 minutes it hard to find in one sitting for most.

Would have preferred them to have released two episodes an hour each. 2 hours and 11 minutes it hard to find in one sitting for most.
I am so sorry you don't have a pause button 😉

Just Started it. Wasn't expecting player interviews. Must have been done pretty soon after the season considering sharp was gone pretty much by the parade!

‘Kinell Blayards, even Leeds get on Amazon Prime, Sunderland on Netflix and some weird Welsh fuckers on Disney+. I hope SUTV paid us top whack for the international rights 😜

Oli McBurnie on people writing United off last season

"Me and Jack [Lester] had a phone call after the Luton game that we lost and we were saying everyone was writing us off. Me and Jack were saying that's it going to be nice at the end of the season when we do do it we can look back and say fuck them. They did that at us and said we'd bottled it. Within the dressing room we were always confident."

All the social media ads are saying it's 3 parts (out run, part 1 etc) but there's only 1 version on my YouTube which is over 2 hours long. I'm completely fine just confused 🤷🏻‍♂️

I'm enjoying the frequent shots of George Baldock being angry.

All the social media ads are saying it's 3 parts (out run, part 1 etc) but there's only 1 version on my YouTube which is over 2 hours long. I'm completely fine just confused 🤷🏻‍♂️

It seems they've put out all three parts together.

Hahahha.... the tunnel stuff against Wrexham.

"Fucking stick that in your documentary, you cunts"

And Robbo doing an immediate 180 from entering the dressing room to go and get involved in any feyting 🤣

Quote edited for accuracy

Last edited:
i'll admit i havent seen it all i watched 1st 90mins & decided to watch the 2nd part later probably tomorrow. when got to wrexham bit & its funny i quite liked them beforehand & still like their owners, i realised i still harbour alot of anger on how they overlooked us in replay, you would thought egan had equalised & they deserved everything they got that night.

did he call them smackheads. as heard the unknown wrexham comment then us with disney quote, then wrexham said something. we said something .... heads & fight broke out

i guess we will see wrexham side of this in a few months time

i guess we will see wrexham side of this in a few months time

The first episode of the new series of the Wrexham doc releases today. Depends how many filler episodes they have this series.

Looking forward to being the big bad villains.

I thought it was great.

Loved the footage from the tunnel after the Wrexham game where it all kicked off, and the extra footage of the promotion celebrations after beating West Brom.

Bitter sweet at seeing those no longer here though.

For all the folk complaining in April/May about how shit we allegedly were, and "the worst promotion ever", " I just can't get excited about it", "fucking boring" and other assorted bollocks that I read on here, I still think it was a magical season, where we were blessed with some wonderful football and players. And I don't care what anyone says to the contrary.

Illiman really did love us and loved his time here ❤️ (fuck Marseille)

Good to see the Prince well up and in tears, shows how much it meant to him.
illy will never be happier anywhere than when he was with us , we were just a match and in time he will know that if he doesn’t already !
As many have mentioned the players that have moved on we will miss them and we have many new faces now , let’s just hope they will get the Blades feeling like the lads that have left !
Nothing stops the same ⚔️

The first episode of the new series of the Wrexham doc releases today. Depends how many filler episodes they have this series.
i think there was 18 episodes of the last series, id say we will be a 2 parter maybe episode 9 & 10 or 10 & 11, which would be 2nd half of november. be interesting to see if ryan reynolds was there that night & i bet the disrespectful social media will be erased from history

Looking forward to being the big bad villains.
on twitter i got a preview of the collective amnesia that gone over wrexham. apparently the wrexham tweet was in homage to him like the show. god they will believe any old bollocks. more like social media guy trying to hang on to his job after making a huge balls up. by giving the opposition the biggest motivation you could give them

annoys me as well as all the club had to do is start "if we progress past sheffield united in replay it will be" then have the 👀 spurs official & picture. no anger, was that too much too ask
Screenshot_20230914_003116_Twitter.jpg

Last edited:

Watched up the Luton home game so far, had to pause it for now so will watch the rest later.

So far, so good though. Really interesting to see the brilliant footage and also have these insights from the players and staff.

Back
Top Bottom