CONFIRMED James McAtee - on season-long loan

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Why would Man City be faffing about? Is that the only option
It's not the only option/reason, but I'm struggling to see why United might be to blame when the lads been at the lane all morning. Medical might have brought something up and he's gone for a scan etc. But we can only do loans as soon as the lending club gives the green light. We knew this one would be a last minute deal at the end of the window.

It strengthens the bench immediately where we’ve previously had pretty much nothing, in a game we realistically could bloody well do with winning.

Tottenham, Newcastle and West Ham next up. Was so important to get this done by the deadline. If we fluff Everton, we could be looking at 0 points from nearly a quarter of the season.

It's not the only option/reason, but I'm struggling to see why United might be to blame when the lads been at the lane all morning. Medical might have brought something up and he's gone for a scan etc. But we can only do loans as soon as the lending club gives the green light. We knew this one would be a last minute deal at the end of the window.

We have been really unlucky managing to find the clubs who fuck about on transfers this summer.

There as Souza Hamer and archer signed just too late. We are cursed

We have been really unlucky managing to find the clubs who fuck about on transfers this summer.

Or perhaps it is us doing the fucking around...

I agree with you. I personally think the registration deadline should be scrapped entirely in terms of selection availability the following day. It does nothing but allow agents and clubs to play hard ball with desperate clubs to bump fees.

That said, I don't think that's the situation here, at least I hope not.

Life is a mystery
Everyone must stand alone
I hear you call his name
And it feels like home

When you call his name, it's like a little prayer
James McAtee , I wanna take you there
In the red and white, I can feel your power
Bladesman for life, you know I'll take you there

When you call his name, it's like a little prayer
James McAtee , I wanna take you there
In the red and white, I can feel your power
Bladesman for life, you know I'll take you there

If rumours are to be believed, that song is about a certain sexual act.

I like McAtee, but not that much.

Local Journalists get their info. Second hand
Yeah. The Star is always about a week late on things. Then again, it is United so I wouldn’t be surprised if they’ve got it right in this instance.

What exactly do you/others mean when you accuse the club of fucking around? What part of the negotiation, paperwork, legalities do you think we fuck around on?

It's an assumption, due to the fact that we always appear to take ages to get deals over the line compared to others....look at the sale of Ndaiye and Berge, completed and announced within 48 hours or so.

Reactions: Dkc
Frustrating. Had visions of him coming on and winning it for us late with the news earlier.

I was going to make a joke about the Prince's assertion that all the best value comes at the end of the window so he's maybe hanging on for that extra chunky value to materialise.

Then realised it could actually be something like that. Maybe we're hashing it out over wages and who pays or contributes what.

What exactly do you/others mean when you accuse the club of fucking around? What part of the negotiation, paperwork, legalities do you think we fuck around on?
Everyone is against us, all the refs hate us, nobody on Sky talks about us, boo hoo, same thing aint it?

No idea if it’s been done in time or not. Don’t understand what they mean by complicated. Why is it complicated it’s a loan deal without a buy option. It will be done don’t worry it’s frustrating though if we haven’t done it in time for tomorrows game.
Any closer to the other loan?

Nothing ever changes at the this club always some drama, if this goes tits up this will be the biggest cock up of the lot.

Back
Top Bottom