CONFIRMED Cameron Archer signs for the Blades - 4 year contract

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Is that the deal between Villa & Archer if we are relegated?
Yeah, it appears Archer thinks their low balling him wage wise, should he return, and hasn't accepted the offer theyve made?? Only what I was told??

I AM NOT ITK!!

Yeah, it appears Archer thinks their low balling him wage wise, should he return, and hasn't accepted the offer theyve made?? Only what I was told??

I AM NOT ITK!!
I'm guessing the delay is at the Villa end not ours also because I think we'd have done all we could to get the deal done for this coming Sunday, whereas Villa don't care about whether it's done for as =long as it's done pre the end of the window I'd imagine. I'm sure it will happen still.

I AM NOT ITK!!
Makes total sense and something I've also thought of.

What if we get relegated. Villa activate the buy-back but turn round to Archer saying.. "that £20k we used to give you, yeah, we can only give you £10k now".

That's why Archer's "potential" transfer back to Aston Villa needs sorting now. Otherwise both Villa AND United could lose out... Archer refuses to leave us upon relegation - we need him out because we're skint. Villa want him back, but he doesn't want to... we end up accepting £8m from some random team to get him off our books and cut our losses

He has probably just realised he will only be on 40k per week next season is if we stay up...

Didn’t they burn a million pounds in the name of art? And I’m pretty sure they destroyed their entire back catalogue as a finger up at the industry. And best of all they got Tammy Wynette to sing about folk from a land called MuMu! Class!

Feel free to correct me if I’ve got any of that wrong everybody 😊

Makes total sense and something I've also thought of.

What if we get relegated. Villa activate the buy-back but turn round to Archer saying.. "that £20k we used to give you, yeah, we can only give you £10k now".

That's why Archer's "potential" transfer back to Aston Villa needs sorting now. Otherwise both Villa AND United could lose out... Archer refuses to leave us upon relegation - we need him out because we're skint. Villa want him back, but he doesn't want to... we end up accepting £8m from some random team to get him off our books and cut our losses
Of course that is true but you would have thought his agent would have sorted that out very early in the discussions

The million pounds stunt was just that, a stunt.

They would have been pretty foolish to have burnt legal tender live as its a criminal act.
They burned it. They went through quite a process to withdraw the money in cash. Documented in several books and online resources. Initially they nailed the money to create a mural piece, called Nailed To The Wall. The gallery refused to display it. There's some conjecture on whether they were fined for defacing the notes. They decided to burn the lot. In the UK it's a criminal offence to deface notes but not to burn/destroy one.

If he accepts a low ball offer he will be doubly determined to keep us up so that he doesn't have to keep to it, every goal he scores he will get 2 bonuses

Of course that is true but you would have thought his agent would have sorted that out very early in the discussions
Like Ndiaye's agent got him to agree the contract with Marseille, then agree the contract with United, then agree the contract with Marseille again?

I'm hoping it's nowt to worry and that he signs- but now I'm hoping that he does, not just to give us a fighting chance but to save us all from checking on here several times a day, and having to read about the KLF, pictures of muscular kangaroos and daisychaining frogs, and fucking somehow, being fingered by a French teacher in a store cupboard. We are not okay.

Didn’t they burn a million pounds in the name of art? And I’m pretty sure they destroyed their entire back catalogue as a finger up at the industry. And best of all they got Tammy Wynette to sing about folk from a land called MuMu! Class!

Feel free to correct me if I’ve got any of that wrong everybody 😊
A few years ago Bill Drummond was living in Sheffield 😍

Back
Top Bottom