CONFIRMED Gustavo Hamer signs from Coventry City

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

If there's any realistic chance we could sign Archer then I think we need to forget about Akpom.

Archer is a natural goalscorer and his value could be huge if he has a good season in the PL.

I'm not totally against signing Akpom but not for any over about £8m and not if its Akpom OR Archer.

If Akpom wants to play in prem he will force a move, if we really want him we will find out sometime soon I would guess

Correct. Boro accepting Lens bid does not equate to Akpom agreeing to the move.

I do think we will probably miss out on him however.

Absolutely nothing. I don't get the weird animosity some of your fans have towards us. I literally have no feelings either way about you.
I wanted to be nice because I love Hamer.
He's a great player .
But when it comes down to it you lot are a bunch of arrogant Yorkshire no marks.
And we will be passing you next season .so have a lovely time getting fucked every week, Hamer or not your just not good enough.
Won't be back until January when your relegated. So save your wank pad.!

He's a great player .
But when it comes down to it you lot are a bunch of arrogant Yorkshire no marks.
And we will be passing you next season .so have a lovely time getting fucked every week, Hamer or not your just not good enough.
Won't be back until January when you’re relegated. So save your wank pad.!
Go and touch grass.

He's a great player .
It’s a shame it turned out this way.

He's a great player .
Oh dear. You tried so hard to be nice in your first post, but now the bitterness and jealousy comes out. You seriously think you'll be anywhere near the top of the champ without Hamer and Gyokeres?

I suppose you could always try and influence games by lobbing a load of tennis balls on the pitch at crucial moments? Not like you have form for that or anything...

He's a great player .
Being unemployed is tough, nothing better to do. Still, mommy will let you stay for free, make meals, brush your hair, lay out your clothes etc. Good luck to the Sky Blues, they'll need it..🤣🤣🤣🤣

If there's any realistic chance we could sign Archer then I think we need to forget about Akpom.

Archer is a natural goalscorer and his value could be huge if he has a good season in the PL.

I'm not totally against signing Akpom but not for any over about £8m and not if its Akpom OR Archer.
I thought if Archer is sold Villa want a low buy back much like Liverpool on Brewster. So buying him has no financial benefit to us just the playing brnefit. These clauses should bo outlawed, sell him or keep him end of.

As for Akpom it’s a gamble. He could get 10 or so he could just flop. Either way at his age he won’t increase in value so this will probably be his last big move (possibly last chance at PL)

He's a great player .
You and the other infants never fail to disappoint. You overestimation of Cov's chances are risible and that's being charitable.
Just stop the bullshit sonny, you're way out of your depth.

I thought if Archer is sold Villa want a low buy back much like Liverpool on Brewster. So buying him has no financial benefit to us just the playing brnefit. These clauses should bo outlawed, sell him or keep him end of.

As for Akpom it’s a gamble. He could get 10 or so he could just flop. Either way at his age he won’t increase in value so this will probably be his last big move (possibly last chance at PL)
That's true but If we can get him for £15m - £20m (if we can afford that) and he keeps us up then Villa had a buy back for £40m then I'd be happy with that.

He's a great player .
No marks?
The only thing I know about Coventry is that Hitler bombed it a lot.

He's a great player .

Oh do fuck off and play with your tennis balls.

Has this fookin medical finished yet? Or are they just keeping us hanging.

That's true but If we can get him for £15m - £20m (if we can afford that) and he keeps us up then Villa had a buy back for £40m then I'd be happy with that.
Beggars can’t be choosers. We just need to make a fist of it.

I know we’ve lost one very talented player but I think we night have a team of more talented players over last season. Berge was a luxury that didn’t deliver and several players were just good enough to do the promotion.

This could be the last time I see the Blades int PL, it’s always been my hope to see us there with a more cosmopolitan squad of players with names I’ll struggle to pronounce and play like a PL team not a hopeful bunch of UK players. Our UK policy has served us well but the games moved on and we (at last) have an eclectic mix so roll on the new player and thise yet to come being bedded in and surviving this first season.

Beggars can’t be choosers. We just need to make a fist of it.

I know we’ve lost one very talented player but I think we night have a team of more talented players over last season. Berge was a luxury that didn’t deliver and several players were just good enough to do the promotion.

This could be the last time I see the Blades int PL, it’s always been my hope to see us there with a more cosmopolitan squad of players with names I’ll struggle to pronounce and play like a PL team not a hopeful bunch of UK players. Our UK policy has served us well but the games moved on and we (at last) have an eclectic mix so roll on the new player and thise yet to come being bedded in and surviving this first season.
Totally agree. Have to say, I think Traore, Souza, Trusty and Slimane will all turn out to be decent signings as well. Just hope they don't take too long to settle.

Still not sure about Larouci. If he can't dislodge Lowe then what's the point but I'll give the lad benefit of the doubt for now.

He's a great player .
That's a shame covkid, but you do know that Coventry is the biggest none club n the league,
For a city of your size your support is fuckin wank, similar size cities in your area, Derby,l Leicester,Forest, to name three are waaaaaay bigger than you, I mean , Coventry,FFS , on a level of Oxford,notts county, Mansfield. As I say your size if support is ,well, wank.

I'm no itk but my Cov mate just msgd me and said hamer to us a done deal. Don't shoot the messenger. He's heard from someone at Cov apparently 🙄😍

The Liverpool buy back clause was reported to only become active after a couple of seasons and we would have made a tidy profit on him.
I don’t understand why there’s an issue with them, aside from clubs stockpiling kids which is a wider issue and nothing to do with buy back clauses.

I’ve posted this before but it bears repeating. These are a few other bits of ITK info from Glyn Hodges left foot over the years:

• He posted that the Mauriss takeover had got approval from the EFL after passing their suitability tests
  • the Ramsdale deal was off as he didn't want to go Arsenal and that we wouldn't sell without bringing a new keeper in
  • Lingard was at our training ground ahead of a move.

There’s something really sad about making up rumours on an internet forum for likes and attention. I wouldn’t mind but it seems like it’s setting a level of expectation amongst our fans and people will be pissed off when we don’t make all the signings he’s referring to.

I suppose you could always try and influence games by lobbing a load of tennis balls on the pitch at crucial moments? Not like you have form for that or anything...
Remind him that he can only do it when the opposition have the ball thus proving it's not a protest against the owners, they're just a bunch of pathetic arseholes

Coventry fan here. Hamer should be a really good signing for you. His form towards the back end of last season was fantastic, he was a huge factor in our run to the play off final. Superb passing, great energy and not afraid to put his foot in. He has been with us for 3 seasons and has steadily improved. Disciplinary issues he had when he first arrived have been ironed out.
He was always going to leave when we missed out on promotion and deserves his shot at the Prem. He’ll be a big fans favourite with you as he’s fully committed and always has time for the supporters.
Not the first central midfielder we’ve sent you following in the footsteps of John Fleck and Michael Doyle. Don’t worry his passing is better than Doyle’s!
All the best for the upcoming season.

Back
Top Bottom