CONFIRMED Iliman Ndiaye to Marseille

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

It's almost like Marseille are good for clickbait. Lots of players linked.

Looks like OM are now turning their attention to Bamba as an alternative for Ndiaye.
Hopefully and hopefully Ndiaye takes that as a slight I mean let’s be honest we’re hardly asking the world for him. If they really really wanted him they could make it happen.

"Asking more questions" as in trying to understand his role in the team or asking for more money? Either way it does look a little better for us...

The more this drags on, the more happy I am that Illi isn't Ramsdale.

I reckon OM knew they wouldn't be able to get Illi for what we wanted and they were hoping to destabilise him into downing tools so that we had to let him go on the cheap. Sounds like Illi isn't doing that though as I'm sure he realises that 1st team football in a PL team is better for his development than not starting in L1.

"Asking more questions" as in trying to understand his role in the team or asking for more money? Either way it does look a little better for us...
It says Ndiaye's asking himself more questions, so it won't be either of those, more likely to be along the lines of whether it's the right move for him.

So I was wrong 🙄
I appreciate the information you have passed on.
We all are told things and hear things in life and then make a judgement on it - we all interpret things different ways and then add our own thoughts to that.
It is effectively still the same now.
I would also imagine this is a fast moving secnario.
I have always been hopeful N'Diaye will stay, but have seen a lot at Utd over the 50+ years, so there is an element of 'it is what it is'.
Still hoping he stays, and even better signs that new contract. It would give everyone a huge lift, we need everything aligned in our favour to stay up.
But you have passed on some great info over the last few weeks which I have enjoyed reading, so would be great if you continue.

I feel it's sensible to not get carried away given he has to sign a new contract with us

Back
Top Bottom