Drunken coked up old Blades "wanting it".

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

This cocaine epidemic is horrible. It turns decent people into not very nice people and not very nice people into proper cunts. Mix it with ale (which is 99% the only time people take it) and it's a problem that just won't go away. And it is becoming the vast majority rather than a small minority.

Message to anyone who takes it - give over. It gives you no benefit. And to be honest, it angers me that folk shove shite up their nose and get away scot free while I've never touched the stuff and get cancer in my fuckin sinus. Think yourselves fuckin lucky. Pricks.
Really feel for you mate, from the brief snippets you've shared on here, and knowing we're of a similar age, I cannot imagine what you're going through. Genuinely, no forum-flippancy involved, I wish you all the best. I hope you kick the arse out of your vile illness.

As far as coke at football goes...I just don't get it. In my younger days I will admit that I did imbibe a fair amount of Colombia's finest, but only ever on a night out, in a club, when it made me (at the time) feel really euphoric and happy, and led to lots of VERY hammered conversations with random people, one or 2 of who I may have ended up going home with...

But I can't imagine doing it at football. It's the middle of the day, you're in a crowd of thousands, nobody is impressed, nobody wants you to talk their ears off about utterly inane shite. It just makes them act like utter and total wankers, and contributes greatly to the (mostly unfair) opinion that the public at large have of football fans.

Reyt bellend on block 551, 3rd row up needs calling out. I hope your family and friends are proud of you, if that was your daughter sat next to you what an example you have set. 80 minutes of abusing the city fans and some blades too, the last 10 minutes where you fell asleep was the only time those around you could watch the game. A middle aged drunken coked up tosser in his pomp! Both my kids today have said they’ll never go near that stuff if that’s the sort of animal it turns you into. Please stay away from the Lane, you ruined many families day out yesterday….we don’t need people like you. If your reading this take the two disgusting women (mid 50s too) you brought along with you and don’t come back.

Wasn't going to say anything, but if we're in the trust tree... We were sat near one of the 'youtubers' who occasionally vlogs and he didn't stop F'ing C'ing all game. Which is personally doesn't offend me but he was sat behind a family with a young kid and next to a couple of kids who were a bit older but still.

But seeing a grown man call Grealish a 'fucking cunt' at the top of his voice every time he touched the ball and then hurling abuse at City players for 90mins...

Just enjoy the game! We've been travelling all day! Breathe in the occasion, cherish the moment. Nah, they're all fucking cunts... Apparently.

Assumption is, there's a lot of angry men out there who either need a hug or a real good kicking. Maybe both...
Sounds very familiar, we were in block 236 for the thinly padded posh seats which gave an excellent view it must be said. However, one bloke a few rows behind us delivered a relentless tirade of mind numbing drivel until he got bored after about 70 minutes. His favourite phrases were ‘Grealish, you greasy fucking cunt’, ‘Haaland, you ugly Norwegian cunt’, ‘You Argentian shitehouse’, ‘Fucking German twat’ etc. This was nearly every time Man City touched the ball in our half which unfortunately was a lot of times, couldn’t fault his geography though. Second half he turned his attention to the United players who were all fucking something or another too. I don’t think he enjoyed his day at all.

I got the expensive seats but that didn’t stop there being a sizeable queue for the cubicle. However it must have been the posh coke heads as there was not a sniff (pun intended) of trouble or arguing.

My lads first trip to Wembley and didn’t see any trouble all the fans we saw were respectable one even waited before we left the toilets to use the hand dryer as he overheard my son say he hates the noise (he’s 6)

The fan park was amazing with everyone bright, positive and having fun. And then straight round to Wembley swiped in by the staff and then sat with a lovely older couple on the concourse had a pint and a chat and they gave my son some balloons.

Coming out of the ground we walked down Wembley (not calling it Olympic) Way and behind two blades chatting to a City fan who was asking how Doyle and Mcatee were getting on and again everyone seemed in good spirits.

All in all 10/10 but could just as easily be 2/10 next time depending on proximity to said dickheads (who will always be there somewhere)
My dad and I walked around the stadium for about 30 minutes to wait for the trains to calm down. And every city fan we saw we went up to (in a friendly manner) and shook their hands and said something along the lines of congrats lads but we’ll see ya next season! And talked about how good macca and Doyle are and how we wanna keep them.

To be fair we didn’t come across any unfriendly fans, I’d say 8/10 would all stop and have a conversation with us about the game and compliment us and ask about Macca and Doyle. And the others would still smile and shake our hands, just would walk off. Which off course if fair enough.

So overall I have nothing against the city fans at all, all were friendly to us and made a good highlight for the day.

Sounds very familiar, we were in block 236 for the thinly padded posh seats which gave an excellent view it must be said. However, one bloke a few rows behind us delivered a relentless tirade of mind numbing drivel until he got bored after about 70 minutes. His favourite phrases were ‘Grealish, you greasy fucking cunt’, ‘Haaland, you ugly Norwegian cunt’, ‘You Argentian shitehouse’, ‘Fucking German twat’ etc. This was nearly every time Man City touched the ball in our half which unfortunately was a lot of times, couldn’t fault his geography though. Second half he turned his attention to the United players who were all fucking something or another too. I don’t think he enjoyed his day at all.

Those coked up kids who were stood up at the back were worse. Actually, the one lad who was by far the worst was a twat, the rest seemed fine. Calling non-singing fans cunts.

Reyt bellend on block 551, 3rd row up needs calling out. I hope your family and friends are proud of you, if that was your daughter sat next to you what an example you have set. 80 minutes of abusing the city fans and some blades too, the last 10 minutes where you fell asleep was the only time those around you could watch the game. A middle aged drunken coked up tosser in his pomp! Both my kids today have said they’ll never go near that stuff if that’s the sort of animal it turns you into. Please stay away from the Lane, you ruined many families day out yesterday….we don’t need people like you. If your reading this take the two disgusting women (mid 50s too) you brought along with you and don’t come back.
Was just 4 rows below and saw the plankton.

Reactions: UTB
Post match returning to Wembley Park tube the huge crowd was stopped twice to allow those in the station to depart creating space to safely allow more in. The policing/stewarding was excellent. Unfortunately a large number of amoeba took the opportunities when everyone was stationery to entertain themselves by chanting at the smaller number of City fans to our right. The second forced stop occured in a tunnel with no way of getting away from anything that kicked off. That it didn't was largely due to the City fans not rising to the taunting from a combination of stone island retards and middle aged cretins all with young kids in tow. They clearly thought their threatening posture and constrant streams of obscenities were character building and they were being great role models for their poor confused kids. Personal decision made whilst trapped in this version of Dantes Inferno was that never again would I go to Wembley if we get there and that I will do a cost benefit analysis on whether going to anymore away games is really worth it. I wouldn't choose to spend several hours in the "company" of things I thought went extinct a millenia ago so maybe it's time to just leave the absolute lunatics to it.
Only trouble I saw was in that bottle neck. There was one Blade in there who was bladdered, wearing the old away Laver top from the early 90’s. I didn’t quite see what happened but my son reckoned he took a swipe at a steward or copper. Either way he was grabbed by a few police and when he refused to initially go down he was forcibly taken down by about ten of them, limbs twisted into unnatural positions to neutralise him, then he was handcuffed and taken away. Although he was hammered and looked like a bit of a tit, personally I thought it was heavy handed treatment. He’ll have woke up in a cell in some pain today.

Dread to think what’s going to happen in that tunnel after the final - I suspect it will be absolute carnage.

Had a great time personally and didn’t see any trouble. Both sets of fans seemed to be mixing well which shocked me given how much affection Man City have for our neighbours across the city.

Atmosphere in ground wasn’t great but it never is usually. So hard to get anything going.

Atmosphere outside afterwards on the walk back up Wembley way was great.
I don’t have any affection for them and it’s news to me if any City fans do

Last edited:
Coach to the side of had the back 4 rows full of men 50+ all snorting coke.

Fucking unreal.

It’s a long running joke on here.

There is at least one Wednesday fan pretending to be a Man City fan on internet forums about how revered the owls are and and the “Premier League wants them back”.

It’s a bit of an in joke that one, longish story but it’s one of Wednesday’s more ‘famous’ fans phoned into radio Sheffield pretending to be his brother who was allegedly a Man City fan and claiming that City can’t wait for Wednesday to claim their rightful place back in the premier league

Or something like that, might have mixed stories up but anyway, it’s a load of bollocks obviously because i doubt any city fans have given Wednesday a second thought over the past 23 seasons

It’s a long running joke on here.

There is at least one Wednesday fan pretending to be a Man City fan on internet forums about how revered the owls are and and the “Premier League wants them back”.
More accurate than my version I think 😂

It’s a bit of an in joke that one, longish story but it’s one of Wednesday’s more ‘famous’ fans phoned into radio Sheffield pretending to be his brother who was allegedly a Man City fan and claiming that City can’t wait for Wednesday to claim their rightful place back in the premier league

Or something like that, might have mixed stories up but anyway, it’s a load of bollocks obviously because i doubt any city fans have given Wednesday a second thought over the past 23 seasons
Haha I can confirm that is indeed true.

Only trouble I saw was in that bottle neck. There was one Blade in there who was bladdered, wearing the old away Laver top from the early 90’s. I didn’t quite see what happened but my son reckoned he took a swipe at a steward or copper. Either way he was grabbed by a few police and when he refused to initially go down he was forcibly taken down by about ten of them, limbs twisted into unnatural positions to neutralise him, then he was handcuffed and taken away. Although he was hammered and looked like a bit of a tit, personally I thought it was heavy handed treatment. He’ll have woke up in a cell in some pain today.

Dread to think what’s going to happen in that tunnel after the final - I suspect it will be absolute carnage.
2023 and grown men indulge pissed and coked with their children in tow. Not even in the 3rd world.

Be good if one of the coke heads would come on here with their view and why they feel its acceptable behaviour. They must be so proud going to work on a Monday oh yeah me and 3 men went in a toilet cubicle at a football match to snort talcum powder laced with paracetamol.

Be good if one of the coke heads would come on here with their view and why they feel its acceptable behaviour. They must be so proud going to work on a Monday oh yeah me and 3 men went in a toilet cubicle at a football match to snort talcum powder laced with paracetamol.
Not everyone who takes coke is a dick. I know quite a few who have a bit and they are a bit pissed. They don't abuse people and ruin other people’s enjoyment. They don’t openly snort it and share cubicles. They just watch the game and sing oue songs. Tbh you wouldn’t even suspect them. But i think that most who so it are behaving like inconsiderate dicks and cant handle it. Its a big problem now in football and something needs to be done. I wont take my 5 year old to a hame because of these people’s behaviour. They are ruining it for so many !

Having been to see other teams in similar situations due to accompanying mates the only thing I can say is that all fans have an element of this. The worst was actually a Millwall playoff final that had such bad fighting in the stands that the TV coverage was regularly cutting to what was going on away from the pitch. And that was all started from getting boozed and coked up around Baker Street, I guarantee it.

The cocaine thing is I’m sure a mixture of youngsters who genuinely don’t know any better and older blokes chasing the dragon trying to recreate that youthful feeling of excitement, invincibility or whatever it is. As others have said, it’s a recipe for disaster when taken at football matches and mixed with alcohol because they’re not channelling that energy into enjoying the music or chatting shite in a smoking area or at an afters, they’re channeling it into stupid and misplaced aggression, encouraged by like-minded people around them.

Not everyone who takes coke is a dick. I know quite a few who have a bit and they are a bit pissed. They don't abuse people and ruin other people’s enjoyment. They don’t openly snort it and share cubicles. They just watch the game and sing oue songs. Tbh you wouldn’t even suspect them. But i think that most who so it are behaving like inconsiderate dicks and cant handle it. Its a big problem now in football and something needs to be done. I wont take my 5 year old to a hame because of these people’s behaviour. They are ruining it for so many !
It's the combination of shitty, cut coke, tons of booze and the high emotion of the game that turns people into twats, not coke itself. Not advocating doing it, but coke alone doesn't normally turn people into drooling, aggressive pricks.

Not done it, or any other drugs, for years but basically you know when you have those rare drunk moments when everything is amazing and you're on top of the world. That. But without the side effects of being drunk but talking a different kind of nonsense.

I can understand why some do it clubbing and also 'to keep going' late on but can't for the life of me think why you'd want to do it at the football. Or randomly on a day. As others have said, it's cut to shit (with anything from sucrose to talc) now and cost far too much.
Every single time I've done cocaine I've regretted it the next day, and I've done it a lot (at the time obviously I thought I was having a great time)

I don’t always get that feeling with booze

I'm lucky that I missed all this poor behaviour.

I was in the Green Man beforehand and thoroughly enjoyed it. At the ground i saw no bother either. As some others have said above, it's a good job that Man City fans didn't rise to any of the bait after the game as if they had done, it could have turned very ugly, very quickly.

All this drug taking in plain view is weird behaviour. It's not just at the football, it's everywhere - pubs, clubs, bars. Gone are the days where people would be sneaky about it, now they use it as a badge of honour. Weird.

I'm not going to be all high and mighty and say they shouldn't do drugs though. It's the lack of subtlety about it all that pisses me off.
Drugs also don't turn everybody into cocks.
Go to a club night and all you'll see are happy people talking to one another and embracing eachother. Same drugs, same drinks and in many cases, the same people. For some reason lads think that just because they're at the football they should turn loud and argumentative.

Hi Stegosaurus here,

I've always said, if a fan is misbaving -- and for us, it was quite a lot of fans misbehaving. Then the next match should be played behind closed doors. Teach them a lesson.

Then, the next time some coked up fan is peacocking, the other will tell him to pipe down because otherwise, the next match will be played behind closed doors.

Would be a good solution.

The sad thing is that I bet in all these instances the common denominator is alcohol (too much) or exotic substances.

I don't drink, but certainly got nothing against people wanting a few drinks, but it feels like these days people can't enjoy anything without being off their heads on something.

I used to drink, and if you've had "that" much do you even enjoy an event at that point?

My social circle is full of drinkers - big ones. Nobody I know causes trouble - in fact they get less likely (happier) to cause trouble the more they drink.

I've never understood how people can get angry when they're pissed. It's too expensive to pay to make yourself miserable. :)

Hi Stegosaurus here,

I've always said, if a fan is misbaving -- and for us, it was quite a lot of fans misbehaving. Then the next match should be played behind closed doors. Teach them a lesson.

Then, the next time some coked up fan is peacocking, the other will tell him to pipe down because otherwise, the next match will be played behind closed doors.

Would be a good solution.
Where were these "quite a lot of fans misbehaving"?

Back
Top Bottom