Blades v Norwich - Match Highlights

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

McAtee definitely onside. Norwich appealing for offside. Obviously camera on highlights not in line with players but when Lowe plays it McAtee definitely looks in line with Norwich no. 5 so inside and thats what the score book says.

McAtee definitely onside. Norwich appealing for offside. Obviously camera on highlights not in line with players but when Lowe plays it McAtee definitely looks in line with Norwich no. 5 so inside and thats what the score book says.

I thought he was offside to be honest and McAtee wasn’t sure either as he looked straight over to the linesman.

But definitely onside after seeing the replay.

Glad Hecky realizes the play was slow and that they are passing a lot quicker. Also the intensity had dropped and is now back to early season. I think we are in good shape for the run, 100% more confident of top two than I was, say, a month ago. The new starting line jp helps and glad to see the smiling faces are back

Think my favourite highlight was Iliman right after the final whistle blew to the cheatin Norwich players
I noticed that, who was he taunting and then telling to eff off when the player put his hand out?

Back
Top Bottom