Cry more Don Goodman

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

I was wondering who it was. Didn't think it was hinchcliffe.

He was a bit daft at times. In particular the challenge on macatee first half. "Oh the Sheffield United players surrounding the ref and it's only a yellow". Everyone else in studio "that was maybe a red".

Never usually bothered about commentary but that was shocking.

My personal favourite was when Ballard finally got booked (miracle he hadn't been booked before) for running across to abuse the ref and Goodman starts comparing it to Blades players in the 1st half after Hume had tried to slice Jebbo in half.

That was actually embarrassing. Professionally utterly shambolic. I’ve honestly never been so angry watching a televised match before, what the fuck was that?

Their guy commits a (debatable red) challenge and he’s shocked and embarrassed by the Sheff Utd ‘antics’. ‘I bet if it was a Sheff Utd player doing it they wouldn’t be reacting like this’. I don’t even know where to start with that WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU ON ABOUT?

The ‘handball’.
The constant whinging about the goal. Is that offside? I’m not sure
The 50/50s.
The ‘well ahmedozic did that 5 minutes ago and it was fine then’

Oh my god we’ve won and I’m fucking raging at that absolute whopper

That was actually embarrassing. Professionally utterly shambolic. I’ve honestly never been so angry watching a televised match before, what the fuck was that?

Their guy commits a (debatable red) challenge and he’s shocked and embarrassed by the Sheff Utd ‘antics’. ‘I bet if it was a Sheff Utd player doing it they wouldn’t be reacting like this’. I don’t even know where to start with that WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU ON ABOUT?

The ‘handball’.
The 50/50s.

Exactly how I felt

The ‘handball’.
The 50/50s.

Easy enough to calm yourself down knowing Don Goodman lost.
You'd hope to bump into him in the supermarket tomorrow so you'd get the opportunity to laugh at him.

Disgracefully biased “expert summariser”

The actual coverage was just as bad, lingering close ups and replays when there’s action going on. I pay to see what’s going on not some art house shite.

Great win though
Yes spending about ten minutes showing Dembele sat in the crowd was a little excessive.

Was really funny when he was confidently asserting that the ref and lino had got a throw in wrong and the replay that we were all watching clearly showed that their man got the final touch - shut him up mid sentence.

never made one positive comment from goodman for us but not suprising him and hinchcliffe both hate us its obvious neither likes us and that tackle on jebbo was definetly a red card and i think he knew it and tried to deflect the challenge by going on about our players surrounding ref blimey he should cover premier league games that happens every game

Never usually bothered about commentary but that was shocking.

My personal favourite was when Ballard finally got booked (miracle he hadn't been booked before) for running across to abuse the ref and Goodman starts comparing it to Blades players in the 1st half after Hume had tried to slice Jebbo in half.

Ballard had done enough for 4 yellow cards. That wasn't the first time he was giving shit back to the officials either.

The interfering with play offside judgement on our second goal was debatable. Seen them given and not given. But he kept saying over and over it shouldn't have stood.
It's not like the keeper moved. Berge definitely didn't interfere with the keeper or the flight of the ball. Suck it up Goodman you cunt.

Back
Top Bottom