Managers who have no bottle.....

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Fuckin ridiculous, it’s a good point away today. We are 3 games in without many of the best starting 11 and people are moaning. When the fuck did some of our fan base become so entitled?

Can guarantee that if Hecky brought on Khadra for Ndiaye, and Khadra then allowed Akpom a free header for the equaliser, that despite the result being the same nobody would care. It's just the same old usual suspects being fucking boring

Fuckin ridiculous, it’s a good point away today. We are 3 games in without many of the best starting 11 and people are moaning. When the fuck did some of our fan base become so entitled?
Oh shut the fuck up for Gods sake, who are the “many” starting 11 are we missing right now?

A point is always decent away from home but if you watched that game? You would be in agreement it’s not a point gained it’s 2 points dropped.

I still think that’s he’s got enough about him to deliver success, however his ability to roll the tactical dice and make obvious changes does baffle me.

Last season we found ourselves threadbare and he didn’t really have the assets on the bench so much. But this year is really where it needs to change, what with the successful transfer window.

A point at Middlesbrough isn't a disaster. Today was frustrating but let's not go over the top.

A point at Middlesboro isn't the issue though

Everybody with more than two braincells knows that if any Sheffield United team sits back and gives away possession we will concede.

There is absolutely nothing more certain than that whether we are playing Man City or Bognor Regis under 11's we will concede.

Everybody with more than two braincells also knows that if we are on the front foot we are as dangerous as any team in the League.

This team doesn't have sufficient braincells to be able to get ahead and then close a game out, the players are too mentally retarded to make good decisions whilst defending.

So the question has to be WHY FUCKING DO IT ?

I’m sorry but what exactly has Hecky ‘bottled’ today?
He bottled it when they equalised. Instead of going looking for the winner he went defensive. McBurnie coming on was with defence in mind not attack which went well didn’t it. They will not be the same side after the transfer window closes so I think we missed an opportunity today.

Oh shut the fuck up for Gods sake, who are the “many” starting 11 are we missing right now?

A point is always decent away from home but if you watched that game? You would be in agreement it’s not a point gained it’s 2 points dropped.
Khadra, Doyle and McAtee not quite ready, Bash, Bogle, Robinson, Stevens injured. Fucking drama queens on here

I know right? Weirdly.. the better players are on the bench 🤷‍♂️

In fairness to Hecky it wasn’t his fault that McBurnie didn’t do his job at the free kick.

It was a logical move to bring someone on to give defensive height as Boro being the home side would start lobbing it in the box.

He’s also a forward so could have done something at the other end if Egan wasn’t keen to keep fouling at corners.

Sometimes players just don’t do the job they’re supposed to. If the manager persists it’s his fault but I don’t see how this is somehow ‘on him’.

Not an awful point. Shit fixtures to start with let’s be fair. 2/3 away. One relegated team first up and 2 teams who could have been in the play offs up to game 46. Not exactly four points from Wigan, Rotherham and Reading all at home is it?

Dare I say, the chap in the other dugout made a career out of attacking substitutions...

Ridiculous putting McBurnie on.

If the reason is 'defensive headers' then we've got more problems than I initially thought...

The way I saw it was once McBurnie came on we had little desire to attack the game. We turned the ball over incredibly cheaply, relying on hoofed clearances which never looked like being won by us and inviting the pressure on again. It would have surprised absolutely nobody if we'd conceded a winner in that game.

Bringing on a couple of sets of fresh legs in that midfield would have given us a counter-attacking outlet and given Boro something to think about. It's not even about going for a winner, it's about giving us the option to keep possession once we win the ball back rather than twatting it into no man's land and inviting the opposition to have another go.

It's not necessarily about having the bottle to drive for a winner, but I do question why we don't make a change which means we're not forced to rely on hopeless clearances to see out a game, especially when they don't really work.

Khadra, Doyle and McAtee not quite ready, Bash, Bogle, Robinson, Stevens injured. Fucking drama queens on here
Bogle is the only staring 11 out of our players mentioned the others play when we have Injurys or are battling for a starting spot but they are not guaranteed starting 11 when everyone is fit so your talking complete rubbish.. As for the loanees, not fucking ready? Yet unfit Sharpe and McB are? So you are saying those 3 are starting 11 yet Hecky doesn’t play them, says it all. And don’t give me they are not fit bollocls.

Not quite ready? for what? a game of football, if thats right why the fuck they on the bench!
Doyle just back from injury, maybe Hecky thinks Khadra and McAtee need a bit more time to be ready for the way he wants us to play? I don’t know and I’m not saying it’s right but it’s what it seems to me

Back
Top Bottom