Playoff tickets, First Leg

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Fucking spanners on the website reckon I was born in 2021, despite having a record of me going to matches and accruing points over a decade earlier.

Emailed em back in March to tell, they emailed me back to say it'd been updated. Just logged in today and no, still 2021.

So now I can either buy a child's ticket and take my chances of a steward not noticing the flashing light, or I contact them again and wait until they actually do update my details before buying a ticket.

What should I do?

Think I'm gonna buy a kids ticket and the email em to upgrade once I've got it

Will it stay at 3pm? I didn't think they were allowed to televise at 3pm on a Saturday?

Sounds like a stupid question, but I'm in the queue, does it revert back to SUFC ticketing when I get to the front of the queue?

I ended up buying 2 adult tickets to make sure i can go. Now i just have to fanny around contacting them to change one to a junior ticket. Its the only way i could get it to work

Annoyed I can’t get my seat because it’s been given to Forest fans, has the club actually explained why we’ve got to have the lower tier?

Why does it say "This event is no longer available for sale" after I've chosen the seats?? It won't let me click on 'Add to basket'

Why does it say "This event is no longer available for sale" after I've chosen the seats?? It won't let me click on 'Add to basket'

Same for me, and I have been a season ticket holder for over 45 years and it seems I cannot get a ticket, it is crazy.

Wonder why the sudden change to scrap the loyalty point system for this??? I can see a few Forrest fans sneaking their way into our stand. Completely opposite of when we played em at home a month back where you had to have a minimum of 150 loyalty points to even get a ticket

Same for me, and I have been a season ticket holder for over 45 years and it seems I cannot get a ticket, it is crazy.

Sold out pal, it seems you’re not as big of a Blade as you make out to be.. 😜

Have just bought one on the ss and my season ticket seat in the Westfield corner will have some Forrest fan sat in it.

Loads of seats left in the south stand so not sure why people can’t get them?

This queue reminds me of trying to get a PS5 on through Argos online..

Wonder why the sudden change to scrap the loyalty point system for this??? I can see a few Forrest fans sneaking their way into our stand. Completely opposite of when we played em at home a month back where you had to have a minimum of 150 loyalty points to even get a ticket

Not sure what you've read but that's not true.

Season ticket holders can buy now.

Members (it's not possible to be a member and not have some points) can buy on Monday morning.

Available to everyone with a purchase history (ie must have some points) from Monday afternoon.

Screenshot_2022-05-07-19-43-31-57_40deb401b9ffe8e1df2f1cc5ba480b12.jpg

Back
Top Bottom