True or False —Takeover

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Been a few years since I learnt Arabic in school but basically this has been a farce

I think on this occasion we might fair better looking at other buyers. You know, ones that might actually have some money.

He probably accepted the offer but knows full well the guy doesn't have the money. If someone offered me £50 for my pants and I knew they had no chance of paying me I'd still accept the offer on the off chance he lobbed 50 notes my way. For my pants this is. If anyone is interested

He probably accepted the offer but knows full well the guy doesn't have the money. If someone offered me £50 for my pants and I knew they had no chance of paying me I'd still accept the offer on the off chance he lobbed 50 notes my way. For my pants this is. If anyone is interested
Would you take £48?

How long you had em on ? Asking for a friend.

More here from Twitter source.

If he's done an article on it I'd rather he'd done it in the country of the club hebowns rather than through Saudi Arabian press. But there's still many questions that need asking, it's remeniscent of the failed takeover by Sam Hashimi now and that was embarrassing at the time also for the club. Not good that it's just when we're needing to focus on football at a critical time.

Or in other words the Prince has found out it is a con and Henry doesn't exist.

Or the Prince read what some of us have been saying on here for the past 24hrs and dug up on tha ol intertent. Hopped on his private jet, sped over to California and knocked on 3838 Grandview Drive to be met my someone wearing a cardboard mask with the photo on below.

Screenshot 2022-04-22 231101.jpg

Back
Top Bottom