Jokanovic has told The Star…

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Reaction score
Intriguing comment from Slav…

Sheffield United boss Slavisa Jokanovic has told The Star that he believes the club can use the January transfer window to take them to a higher level this season.

… is this a subtle way of Slav saying to the board “back me in the transfer window or I’m off!”

Sheffield United boss Slavisa Jokanovic has told The Star that he believes the club can use the January transfer window to take them to a higher level this season.

… is this a subtle way of Slav saying to the board “back me in the transfer window or I’m off!”

He fucking needs it. We need to buy/loan in six players at least in key areas and ship out on loan some, if not all of the duds.

pommpey

There’s money coming in.

A few big name players might be offski !

UTB

Shouldn’t that be take us to a higher level?

No thanks

1636577272241.png

...they have too many ads when you visit their website.

Unreadable isn't it? Most of the regionals are. You get the headline shitloads of pop ups and you have to wade between yards of adverts for the next two paragraphs of shit journalism and filler, and so on. The Pompey News hardcopy paper is no different. Including the classifieds, the actual 'News' stories comprise about 20% of the actual printed area. I usually get through what I need in about four minutes before I am reading the agony about fackin' Pompey on the back pages.

No wonder journalism is dying.

pommpey

Always shocked at people suggesting clubs will be in for any of our players. The only players that could be of any interest are surely Basham and Ndiaye, both of whom we need to keep hold of. Forest may take Lowe off us but that's it. The others are either sat on huge contracts or not good enough.

Or that bloke who used to stand in the High Street by the fag shop and shout 'Green and White' which came out 'reenandwhigh!'

pommpey
All the old Star street sellers use to fascinate me and slightly scare me, it was a bit of a schoolyard insult, saying your dad sells the Star by the oyl int rowad.

If it means binning McBurnie, Brewster, Stevens, Fleck, Norwood and Burke, that’ll do for me as the first step in taking us forwards

We’re buying 10,000 tonne of repurposed soil and raising the playing surface by 10 feet. Technically thus taking us to a higher level.

Back
Top Bottom