My take ...

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

An "okay" performance that didn't hit the heights of Saturday a few were probably expecting.
A point each was a fair result but disappointed we couldn't hold out to pinch the win.
I think they were a little bit too physical (not dirty by any means) for us and some may have been a little intimidated hence needlessly giving the ball away too often.

Not perfect by any means, but we do seem to be moving in the right direction and we're scoring goals again, thank god.

Personally, I think we're missing Bash in that defence.... ;)

I think the Peterborough game was the first time in ages, that Fleck and Norwood both performed well in the same game. Thats the problem for me. I feel their positions in the team are far too important for this level of inconsistency. Norwood did play well tonight but largely as a midfield pairing their “one on one off” shift pattern...ain’t great for the team.

Sad to say we saw a return of Wilderball in parts last night the tempo was back to the slow walking football at times and we were getting bottled up out wide. Preston came with a game plan of put every big fucker you can on the field rough em up a bit and play long balls over the top (worrying that a lot of teams will do this in this division). The thing is against us it works ask WBA keep hitting high balls in the general direction of C3PO and he is sure to fuck up at some point and he did last night .......... twice. His positioning for their 1st was terrible caught underneath a high ball and wrong side we all saw it coming so did Olsen but he was never going to get there he may as well have stayed in the goal as it is he deflect some of the blame from the defender. 2nd Preston goal Robinson again gets it all wrong and gets under the ball and can only direct it to their player, much like the own goal he scored earlier in the season. The guy is utter bobbar and should be dropped of at the moors and I don't mean Solihull moors.

Olsen 6 made up for his mistake with that one on one save.
Baldock 5 Poor tonight George, got bullied out wide let his man nudge him off balance time and time again as high balls were pumped in his direction, going forward one pitiful cross put in all night.
Egan 6 maybe just our best defender but he as C3PO at his side.
Robinson 2 think I have said it all above other than this hopeless lump gives the whole back four the jitters, how does he start before Bash or even Lopata?
RND 6 Not much better than George but in his defence he has C3PO at his side crossing very poor.
MGW 7 best of the midfield and scored a nice goal I'd prefer to see him in the centre though.
Norwood 6 a few to many pings to the wings which got us nowhere
Fleck 6 John played again but he did have his Jimmy moments and missed a sitter or he could have just knocked it to his right for two waiting attackers, a bad miss this one.
Freeman 5 thought he was poor always slowing it down looked lethargic and unfit never beat a man or put a cross in all night. We missed Osborn's energy out wide.
Ndiaye 7 did Ok against some rough arsed defenders cramped up again maybe needs time to get used to the faster pace of 1st team football over 90mins it will come though.
Sharp 6 not as good as at the weekend gave away a dumb foul which led to C3PO having his moment of fame.

Subs:-
Berge 7 I don't care what some say this guy has class, never looked like giving the ball away started wide left then went wide right breezed past defenders easy, scored a good goal, much better than the ineffective Freeman he replaced.
Brewster 5 another game that largely passed him by, not at all sure what he actually offers. I maybe would have replaced Ndiaye with McBurnie just for the height and physicality in attack and defence
Hourihane 5 as on Saturday hard to remember him touching the ball apart from taking it into the corner and losing it when we were in a very good attacking position. He must do better.

I actually understand the frustration of pommpey with Norwood. He's had a few seasons of being drilled to find the man in space wide. We are now set up to find the man almost marked but showing in the middle (MGW, Ndiaye, Sharp). Pinging a ball to them with the opposition tight behind them goes against his instincts. He needs to learn quickly or I see Guedioura in there.

Cheap dig at Wilder: Check
Scoring Norwood on your personal dislike of him rather than his performance: Check

Plus 6.5 for RND?? I really rate him but he was a 4/10 at best last night. He got caught out of position for the first goal and about 3 or 4 other times last night. Plus he seemed really reluctant to get forward until about 10 minutes from the end.

In both games left side of our defence with Robinson and RND very suspect. All this time and we still haven’t solved the JOC problem. Good teams unlike posh or pne would tear us apart. Good consistent results will only come when we get it sorted , heart in the mouth every set piece, cross or quick attack atmo. And Davies / Eagan not Powerful enough in the air. Lots of big lumps at this level.

Spot on as always Pommpey ,take a point of Billy for foul on the halfway line though.
Disappointing In the end,yep Billy should have known better than to give them chance to lump it into the box so late in the game.
It was like a gift from heaven to PNE !
We are showing signs of becoming an attacking force but still very vulnerable to the high ball wherever it is lumped from.
Fulham fans have said SJ doasnt worry too much about conceding goals! If I was him I would have sleepless nights contemplating how to stop these howlers as most goals conceded are down to us.
We will continue to get bullied by physical teams
(We need a real physical tough centreback),Davies will add a lot when fit ! He is not the physical brute I talk about . Not sure whether SJ will want one anyway !
Best Xmas present we could get is a fit again Jack O'connell.

Sharp giving away that free kick in the last minute was criminal, absolutely no need to touch him, they were going nowhere and all he had to do was close him down.
Gave them a free opportunity to load the box with all their giant players with 30 seconds left

I don't often disagree with much that you say but I think the marks tonight for some of the forward players are not based on what they did in the game tonight.

For me it was an ok performance overall with 2 appalling bits of defending for their goals.

First goal, RND should never get the wrong side of Johnson. They only had 1 ball and it was a diagonal ball from full back to the opposite wing, they did it every time they got the ball in the first half. Then the keeper made himself look like a some lad from Sweden's park league and not their no1 keeper. If you look at the highlights, Johnson's 2nd touch is shit and if Olsen would have stayed in goal Johnson would either have had to hit a weak effort at him (not into an open net) or have another touch, this would have meant RND could have challenged. Pub league standard all around.

Second goal, Robinson needs dropping, he's shite. Just run onto the ball, jump and head it towards their goal. It's a simple fucking requirement of any footballer to be able to jump and head a ball away from goal. Fleck also flailed about like a cheap kilt and then no one pressed their striker, who could have sat down and had a drink before he passed the ball into the net. Where's the desire to block it in the last minute of a game?!

Marks:

Olsen - 4/10 - Flappy with shit distribution. Another mark off for the 1st goal.
Baldock - 5/10 - Didn't deal well with the big lads on the left, positive going forward but then the same abject shite when asked to cross.
RND - 4/10 - Average display with a mark off for letting Johnson get inside him (ooohhh errrr!) on the first goal.
Egan - 7/10 - Some good interceptions and good touches, gets an extra mark for having to play next to.......
Robinson - 1/10 - For putting his kit on the right way
MGW - 6.5/10 - Scored and looked the most likely to create at time, just didn't come off for him but at least he's trying.
Freeman - 6/10 - Good cross for the first goal, looked like someone who'd not started a league game for a long while. I also think he's shagged the mrs of the old lad sat behind me, who abused him from start to finish. It does make a change from abusing Norwood though.
Norwood - 6.5/10 - Probably his best performance of the season, doesn't say a lot but thought he swept up in front of the defence fairly well. Some good balls, but like has been said already, he needs to be more incisive with his passing.
Fleck - 7/10 - Jimmy well and truly banished back to Jockland, some good driving runs but should have scored and looked static after Berge came on, like he was expecting Berge to find him rather than actually move and be found.
Sharp - 6.5/10 - It didn't really stick tonight, he was making the runs but not quite coming off. Stupid foul in the last minute, if he'd left the defender he'd have gone back to the keeper and we could have mopped up the punt forward.
Ndiaye - 6.5/10 - Tried to get things going after not really being in the game for the first 20 mins. Had a reducer on him after 2 mins and it set the tone really. The ref books him and sends a message out, he didn't so they carried on.

Subs:
Brewster - 4/10 - Not very effective
Berge - 7/10 - Scored and looked to drive forward with the ball. My dad has the same level of unrealistic expectations as a lot of our fans and expects that for £23m he should take everyone on and score whenever he gets the ball.
Hourihane - 5/10 - Didn't do much, a few interceptions and tried to run the clock down, in the end it didn't work.

Slav - 5/10 - Loses 2 marks for playing Robinson when anyone else would do a better job. We tried to get the ball forward but they either intercepted or fouled us. Some signs of a decent team (defensive frailties aside).

PNE - Shithouse's and timewasters from the 2nd minute onwards. Used the diagonal ball to good effect and pressed us high up the pitch. Wouldn't like to watch that every week though, but I've said that about most teams we haven't managed to beat this season.

For what it's worth, my own take;

Olsen - 5.
His distribution was a mixed bag. It's clear SJ wants us to play it out from the back & I'm not sure he's the most comfortable with a ball at his feet.
Had a fairly decent command of his area. Came for a few crosses.
Made a mistake for their first goal, but made amends with a cracking one-on-one save with the scores level. Not the debut he'd have probably hoped for.

Baldock - 6.
Standard Baldock performance. Played well defensively, did nothing of note in attack. Both full backs really need some lessons in their crossing.
(If I'm being hypercritical, should he turn his back on the Preston 2nd goal... if he stands up and is brave, maybe he blocks it? Probably is asking a lot - be interested to know others thoughts...).

Egan - 7.
He looked uncomfortable and, in my opinion, hasn't looked at ease in a back 4 for much of the season. That said, he is a competent defender and tends to consistently get the basics right. Again tonight, rarely put a foot wrong.
However, I do think relying on him to be our physical / aerial presence is a mistake. These aren't really his strengths. We still look a soft touch back there and there are bigger challenges to come in terms of physicality (Blackburn, Cardiff, Millwall etc..).

J Robinson - 3.
Another game, another charitable giveaway. We simply will not win enough games whilever he's in our team. He's wildly inconsistent in his decision making which makes everyone around him nervous. He has crazy rushes of blood to the head and does stupid stuff. He cannot play again.

Norrington-Davies - 5.
At fault with Olsen for the first goal. He's played his man onside and not tracked his run. Peterborough and Preston have targeted our left hand side and as poor as Robinson has been, RND has done nothing to really shore things up.
With the ball he is very wasteful. Every single cross hit the first man tonight, even when he had time and space to lift his head and pick someone out. He'd be a 4/10, but he does offer energy and does at least try positive things, like taking his man on. The execution isn't there though.

Norwood - 7.
I thought he had a very good game. Kept the ball moving, but at pace. He also was looking to pass forwards and between the lines. Also unusually took up positions further up the pitch which was good to see. Much better from him. Faded a bit, nice to have Hourihane as an option.

Fleck - 6.
Probably a 5 in the first half and a 7 in the second. Once we found our rhythm he was everywhere. Its a shame that he needs to feed off the confidence of other players to get himself going though. He's an experienced lad and should be taking things by the scruff of the neck himself.
A poor decision to not square to Brewster when through on goal.

Freeman - 6.
Some might say this mark is too high and you may be right, but I quite enjoyed his showing. He worked very hard, wanted and showed for the ball constantly and looked to get things going. He does look off the pace though, but perhaps understandable given his lack of games.

Gibbs-White - 8.
Our best player again. Some have said he was anonymous for spells, but I really didn't think so. Granted, (particularly in the first half) a lot of his flicks and turns didn't come off for him but we've needed a player like him for so long now that I'm willing to overlook that. In the end, he looked like the guy that was going to unpick the lock. He floats around between the lines, takes the ball on the turn and is always probing. Some player.

Ndiaye - 6.
Similar to Fleck, didn't look good first half, much improved in the 2nd. I remarked in the first half that he reminded me of C Robinson in the Prem. He kept finding himself at centre forward with his back to goal and the PNE lads were just muscling him off the ball. He's not comfortable in that role.
2nd half, he drifted into those wide pockets and started running at their defence. Electric. He's got great feet and like MGW, looked like something might come off of him committing players. Went off with suspected cramp again. Bit odd at his age.

Sharp - 5.
Might sound harsh, because his performance and link up play was very good again. However, in 2 crucial moments he fell way short of what we expect of him.
Firstly, he misses a free header early into the first half to make it 2-0. He was central to goal, about 8 yards out. If he scores that we probably go on to hammer PNE who I thought (Johnson aside) were quite poor.
Secondly, a dreadful foul to give away in the final moments of the game. What was he thinking? They inevitably equalise and 3 points turns to 2.

Subs..

Berge - 8.
A thread this week asked the question - Who's excited to see Berge in this midfield? I was. And still am. Scored a goal, but more than that gave us some great go-forward momentum. Drifted past players, zipped balls into the box. He needs to start. However, not in Norwoods role (I think Hourihane is the competition there), but instead of L Freeman in a more attack minded position.

Brewster - 7.
I thought he looked very good. Again, facing goal, with a bit more time & space in that wide position he showed some flashes.
His shot from the edge of the box was fluffed, but he could have had 2 goals if our lads had looked up & seen him (Baldock and Fleck - in particular).

Hourihane - 6.
As above, it's nice to have someone to come on for Norwood when needed. He kept things neat and tidy.

All in all, some really bright positives to take from the performance. I can see things starting to come together quite nicely.
If we can make some tweaks at the back to make us more solid then there's no reason we can't win most weeks. There's great competition in midfield and up front and players have really raised their games.
We're exciting to watch and I'm looking forward to seeing Brewster & Berge develop with the more exciting talent around them.

Last edited:
"We are seemingly caught between two conflicting systems. Wilderball, which is dyed in on 60% of the team, and Slavball, which is based on his recent signings."

I was thinking the same.
The new boys show some urgency, desire to get forward at pace, they spin and turn or do quick flicks, at all times trying to penetrate.
The old guard can't seem to stop sideways and backwards, slow ponderous tippy tappy. When they find themselves having got passed their marker, the first thought is to come to a dead halt, slow everything right down and try to find a player that is still in our own half. I'll exclude Billy from that criticism because he is magnificent and at least he doesn't have to come back to the half way line now to try and get hold of the ball.

Jesus. Warnock once said on a radio interview after the Leeds at home victory, "If we're gonna do it, we'll do it the hard way, eh?"

Tonight was that. After a pretty groundbreaking destruction of Peterborough on Saturday (save for two fuck ups), a result should have been on the cards tonight. When Berge banged in our second I thought, 'Yes! We've fucking done it! Now ... onwards ... beat Hull and it's nine from three and us on the doorstep to the top ... '

Then I remembered who the fuck I was supporting.

Like Brighton last year, we give away a free kick in the dying moments and fail abysmally to clear the fucking thing and the opposition take two points off us. As soon as Billy fouled the player I am sure we all thought, 'It couldn't happen again, could it?' Of course it fucking could. Two more points tonight would have put us twelfth or so, drawing clear of the trapdoor and ignominy. Another three against Hull on Saturday and we are tucked up favourably behind the pack and ready to up our pace mid to late season for at least the playoffs.

So what about the game? To me we still have a couple of yanks on the chain before the floaty bits of Chris Wilder which have been defiantly bobbing back up finally fuck off round the U-Bend. Tonight we still wanted to pass the ball to Norwood who still wanted to smack it to George or RND who still ended up boxed in, in the crossing zone. Back it comes, tippy tappy triangles and we are either up the other wing or we lose it and they are on the break. This has been going on for months and months now, and I doubt we've scored much from it. But it all starts with Norwood being this mercurial 'pivot', one so predictable now that opposition teams are actually yawning now as they send three players out wide to halt anything coming up the touchline. The ball hardly gets crossed successfully these days anyway from these regions yet still our core game is based on this tactic. Yet once it drifts inside to MGW or Ndaiye, they are heading toward goal, in a threatening manner. We are seemingly caught between two conflicting systems. Wilderball, which is dyed in on 60% of the team, and Slavball, which is based on his recent signings.

Great start for us though tonight. Well taken goal by the bright spark that is Gibbs-White who shows some pleasing attributes of talent. It was well worked too but fuck me we have that grab a goal/give a goal in us still, don't we? We did it against Peterborough and we did it tonight. I have some muted sympathy for C3PO. He is playing to the maximum of his ability but it isn't enough and once again he must be driving back tonight from Bramall Lane conscious that unforgiving supporters like me want him out. But c'mon. The last decade has seen a parade of liabilities in McEveley, Collins and Nosworthy, so why should he escape censure? He was fucking bobbins tonight for much of the game and did cost is the points we should have had, and for that, he is and should be history now. Seeing him even on the bench as an option on Saturday would be fucking ridiculous.

The rest of the game though was huff and puff, wasn't it? We really should have been home and hosed, and had a firm grip on what was, once again, a fairly unimpressive PNE side. The more we huffed though, the less we looked like fucking scoring, despite rare forays by MGW and Ndaiye as they watched it pushed out wide. Good pressing and passing got Berge the goal his performance deserved, but what the fuck are we doing allowing PNE to pump it into the box and ball watch it into the back of the BL goal?

Unforgivable.

Olsen 6/10: Some good interceptions and stops. Partially to blame for their first but he has Robinson playing in front of him and the only way he can counter for that doofus is to play three metres behind him, just in case his restraining bolt fails or summat
Baldock 6.5/10: Decent, if unproductive outing for Furious. Up to his usual combative self, rough and tumble antics but settling into the Right Back role
Egan 6/10: Trying to cover for a multitude of potential fuck ups and failures around him and again, trying to settle into the new backline system
Robinson 2/10: Ran ragged by Johnson and Riis. Oil running down his golden casing. His servos whirring and overhearing and his eyes flashing. We need to sell the fucker to the Jawas for fifty Imperial credits or summat.
RND 6.5/10: Made some interesting if unsuccessful forays up the left flank trying to beat his man. Was largely in the right place but like Baldock, doesn't get the early cross into the area where Billy makes his mark.
Freeman 7/10: Like this bloke now. Okay, some of his ideas are read easily but he then makes great efforts to sin it back and stay in the game
Norwood 5/10: A middling performance from Norwood. Some of his ground passes were excellent, but then he fucking ruins it with a pointless punt to the wings which has, once again, to come backwards. Ollie - here's a hint: just in front of you are two fairly well-skilled attacking midfielders who will latch onto one of your well-placed balls on the deck, and run on to threaten their goal. Try fucking running into the space in front of you as well. Leave the demonstration stuff for the park, eh?
Fleck 6.5/10: John is still there, thank fuck. Loses a whole point for the one-on-one miss though
Ndaiye 8.5/10: Another good outing from him. Intelligent runs but sometimes beaten in possession but fuck me has he got style, determination and skill? Not sure what the recurring injury stuff is and the conditioning team need to work on him to make sure he's good for 100 minutes because our side looks poor without him
Gibbs-White 9/10: Again, stellar stuff from this kid. My fear is that Wolves will want him back at some time and players like Freeman or Osborn won't have the potatoes to fill his role. Brilliantly taken goal. Who needs tens of millions spent on McBurnie and Brewster?
Sharp 8/10: Makes a change our frontline getting high marks, doesn't it? Sharp has recently attracted 4s, 5s and maybe 6s simply because those playing around him or behind him give him fuck all to do. Tonight he was busy as fuck, keeping their back three occupied and doing more off the ball than can be described. Shame he missed his header, for which he loses half a mark.

Berge 7/10: At last starting to show some potential with impressive drops of the shoulder and breezing past tired players. Great goal, well taken and well deserved.
Brewster 5/10: Not much for him to get involved in and maybe with more time could have had better effect. He does still seem to be watching and learning, rather than getting on with the task of carving out chances
Hourihane 5/10: Still haven't seen the best from this bloke and maybe should be in from the start next game for Norwood if just to change the narrative of our play

We need to beat Hull, who seem to be in freefall at the moment. Tonight was an avoidable setback to our direction of motion after a convincing performance against Peterborough.

pommpey
Very generous markings there, I'd go...
Olsen 5 Iffy start but looks a big, confident keeper
George 6.5
Egan 6.5 steady as usual
Robinson 4 another big mistake
RND 4.5 very poor defensively
MGW 7.5 very good second half
Norwood 6
Fleck 6.5
Freeman 6 decent 1st start in ages
Ndiaye 6.5 like MGW struggled with their physicality, but better 2nd half
Sharp 6 loses a mark for that silly foul

Berge 7.5 really good, looks unstoppable at times
Brewster 6.5 did fine
Hourihane 5.5 steady

"We are seemingly caught between two conflicting systems. Wilderball, which is dyed in on 60% of the team, and Slavball, which is based on his recent signings."

I was thinking the same.
The new boys show some urgency, desire to get forward at pace, they spin and turn or do quick flicks, at all times trying to penetrate.
The old guard can't seem to stop sideways and backwards, slow ponderous tippy tappy. When they find themselves having got passed their marker, the first thought is to come to a dead halt, slow everything right down and try to find a player that is still in our own half. I'll exclude Billy from that criticism because he is magnificent and at least he doesn't have to come back to the half way line now to try and get hold of the ball.
Reason Ndiahe is getting cramp ! he has had very few games under his belt,been in and around the 23's and training with 1st team (when Wilder was here) not ideal preparation for an attacking player making sprints and such like.Needs time to build up stamina and pace himself better,hopefully that will come.
We have to look after him as players will try to intimate him and give him some shoe ( different world to training games and 23's matches.

Can't blame Preston for shithousing and time-wasting, we did exactly the same.
Only when we got in front, they did it from the moment they scored the first.

A reminder of how dreadful, frustrating but effective some teams can be in the Championship. Must be something to do with the geography because watching them reminded me of watching Burnley compete in the Prem.

Preston number 2 - best player on the pitch.
Don't know why Olsen didn't get just a 3/10 after that howler. Sunday morning in Graves Park at it's best.
Ndiaye and MGW were shackled pretty easily by 2 banks of 4 big blokes.
Still, last 2 have been a vast improvement on the first 5. So we live in hope.....

Ndaiye 8.5/10: Another good outing from him. Intelligent runs but sometimes beaten in possession but fuck me has he got style, determination and skill? Not sure what the recurring injury stuff is and the conditioning team need to work on him to make sure he's good for 100 minutes because our side looks poor without him

Hopefully its nothing to do with hanging around his French compatriot Mousse and sharing grab bags of Cadburys Les Fingres

Only when we got in front, they did it from the moment they scored the first.

A reminder of how dreadful, frustrating but effective some teams can be in the Championship. Must be something to do with the geography because watching them reminded me of watching Burnley compete in the Prem.

OK, so they did it to protect a draw and we did it to protect a win, I don't think we can really claim the moral high ground there.

Plus Norwood was being a knob when they had a corner in the first half, deliberately kicking the ball away from their man who was about to pass it to the corner taker.

My take on last nights game and it will happen again and again until we find replacements with the physicality to cope with the championship.

Frank at Brentford realised the only way he was going to get out of the league was to add half a dozen players 6 foot 3 or taller to the squad to complement the flowing football they played.

Think everyone just about sums up last nights performance as they saw it, and I've no problems with that.
PNE are an experienced Championship side, seldom troubled by relegation, sometimes look top 6 material, but seldom achieve it, just usually solid and a hard team to beat home and away.
But we have got to stop giving away soft free kicks and even softer goals, Olson was completely wrong footed and out of position, we will have to allow him that one basic error and move on.
Ndaye looks like he's only got 60 mins in the tank and that needs to be worked on.
Defence needs a settled shape and personnel, I'm fairly happy with our start given all that's been going on, but need to smarten up and improve to get us to January when the business end of the race kicks in ... UTB

on the positive side 4 points from 2 games is the way to go up with 39 games left at 2 per game gives us 84 points

onwards and upwards
what is stress releasing is we are attacking and not being defensive
wed got used to our keeper having 200 touches a game
a few tweeks to stop conceding 2 daft goals a game will help though

onwards and upwards
what is stress releasing is we are attacking and not being defensive
wed got used to our keeper having 200 touches a game
a few tweeks to stop conceding 2 daft goals a game will help though

Remember when Danny Wilson was manager in league 1.

If the opposition scored an early there was no worry or stress in the crowd because we knew we would still create loads of chances and still probably win.
Even when we went 2-0 down you still felt confident that team would win.

I sense it’s going to be similar under Jokanovic.
Forget about defence. Our tactic is to simply out score the oppostion. At least it’s entertaining.

Remember when Danny Wilson was manager in league 1.

If the opposition scored an early there was no worry or stress in the crowd because we knew we would still create loads of chances and still probably win.
Even when we went 2-0 down you still felt confident that team would win.

I sense it’s going to be similar under Jokanovic.
Forget about defence. Our tactic is to simply out score the oppostion. At least it’s entertaining.
any top 10 place does fo me as long as it helps towards moving forward. play offs would be a bonus
a lot of adjustments need to be made so a bit of patience wouldnt go amiss

I was thinking the same.
This and Pomps comments are spot on thought exactly the same. Shows more sometimes when Ndiaye goes off. Seems to come more from Fleck>Norwood>Baldock. Would love to see Fleck and Norwood replaced by Conor and Goudi Goudi wotsit the new guy. Prob wont happen till a cup match.

Biggest points for me if you look at the attacking end was Freeman missing a sitter and Fleck not side passing to Brewster who had about half the open goal to just tap it in he would not have missed and we would all be cheering a brilliant 4-2 win (which yes should have been 4-1, no 4-0 :) )

We've had a very positive showing against a poor side, a somewhat positive showing against a tougher side it shows we have a long way to go but at least we are heading in the upwards direction on the table. Bit more patience and looks like we might be up there. Fingers and toes crossed.

Oh and just remembered the one Fleck missed....... :D

Last edited:

My take on last nights game and it will happen again and again until we find replacements with the physicality to cope with the championship.

Frank at Brentford realised the only way he was going to get out of the league was to add half a dozen players 6 foot 3 or taller to the squad to complement the flowing football they played.

Can you email that to SJ
I agree 100%

Back
Top Bottom