The man who collapsed

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

I'm not sure myself because i'm not on them but apparently 1 or 2 people left messages on the Utd facebook forums saying that he'd died. If that's true then they should be ashamed of themselves and removed for posting false news. Especially when its such a sensitive subject. Great to see the man is recovering in hospital. Really hope he makes a full recovery. All the best blade.

Great news. What absolute twat tweeted he’d passed travellingblade?

Hope to applaud the fella back to his seat some time soon

I assume TravellingBlade got that information off Facebook.

Yeah just noticed on Facebook people saying he didnt make it at the hospital.
Also some comment about a Derby fan having a stroke too.

Do we know if a Derby fan fell ill as well?

That's good news coming out of the club. Fingers crossed he makes a full recovery. Come on Blade 👊👊

That's good news. My season ticket is next to the gangway on row S, bought seats 4 rows back for last night but arrived at 7:45 so stayed out of the way until they'd managed to get him away. Sounds like the off-duty nurse did a brilliant job along with the staff - I hope the guy recovers well and look forward to seeing him back at the lane before too long.

It's great to hear that the reports on SM were false. People should really check their facts before reporting half truths (and think twice about repeating them). I hope our fellow fan makes a good and speedy recovery

I guess the Derby fan report was fake too.

I'm sure it would have been unintentional. Noone would make that up. Just a mistake.
It is a fair point. My son sent me the Twitter clip and like a dick put it on here, lesson learnt me thinks. Just hope he pulls through. It was in his favour he was at the game with all the medical support and equipment.

Christ alive.

I saw a couple of people saying they'd heard he'd passed. I posted, "If he's passed"

How is this difficult to comprehend?

I fully comprehend what you said. I just think it's somewhat insensitive to be wishing someone rests in peace when you're not even sure they've died

Christ alive.

I saw a couple of people saying they'd heard he'd passed. I posted, "If he's passed"

How is this difficult to comprehend?

Yes we know you said "if" but thats not the point.

You shouldn't say RIP unless it has actually been confirmed, which in this case it turns out he has pulled through which now makes all those that did look silly not to mention the insensitivity.

Back
Top Bottom