Incoming? Ronaldo Vieira

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

I’ll repeat myself, nothing to do with his fitness. They will have been aware of his fitness situation. They have been splashing his name over social media all day, so it’s something else that’s arisen.

We need to get 4/5 in before the window shuts any less and it’s been a complete joke since last summer.

right now it is really disappointing that we’ve not got business done quickly and as such have gambled on our first 10 games.

we just have to accept that our season starts after the window shuts at which point we can start to judge people.

However, after last season it is bitterly disappointing we haven’t turned things around in the market quicker (outs and ins)

Would be a shame for us obviously but feel for him too, been a right ballache just to get to the medical and it was a total waste of time anyway.

Need to get moving on other targets asap

I was concerned when people said he wouldn't be able to play until October/November. Best case scenario is we've found someone who's ready to play now. Worst case is Jokanovic thinks Oli Burke in centre mid is the answer
Is this the reason we have suddenly shown an interest in Longstaff?

Is this the reason we have suddenly shown an interest in Longstaff?

No idea myself but I'm willing to hold my piss until the window shuts to see what we have. If something showed up with Vieria that we weren't happy with then it's absolutely the right thing to move away from him as annoying as it is.

this club

I noticed Hull have signed Huddlestone today which I now suspect means Slater is staying.

How would they know before anyone else when they haven't been ITK on anything before? I mean may well be true but quoting that as the source is not reliable
Yeah not saying it's not true it fancy waiting ten days or whatever in quarantine only to fail a medical. Must be really bad fail as it's not unknown to take a player on who is injured.

How pissed off would we be if we signed the lad for a chunk of money (probably a big chunk of what we have available to us this season) and then he was sat on his arse getting splinters cos something was wrong with him...

Might be a pain that it doesn't look like it's going through now but on the plus side it's not transfer deadline day, we have time to move onto other targets, and we could always revisit this one. And we haven't got a crock sat on our bench earning big wages...

Fair play to the medical team if they've found something untoward. Theyve probably saved us a lot of frustration and money.

How would they know before anyone else when they haven't been ITK on anything before? I mean may well be true but quoting that as the source is not reliable
They are friends with the account on twitter.Maybe he told them.

Back
Top Bottom