Booing

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

I heard booing on tv but assumed it was aimed at the ref ! At full time
I mean his Stella performance missed at least 1 clear cut penalty and giving us time to take the free kick
Alrieght Norwood would have hit the first man
But I can’t see it being aimed at the players

Didn't hear any booing but did see a couple of middle aged angry chavvy nobodies seem to be offering a whole row out in the middle of John Street, unfortunately for them though they had a massive barrier of nothingness and fresh air preventing them carrying out their threats of knocking numerous people out. They then skulked off as they clearly just couldn't get through the barrier of nothing, shouting more threats as they went off to enjoy their big night out at the match.
Row P, one with a shit blonde dyed hair? Looked as if they were on more than booze. All because someone behind them had the audacity to ask them to sit down. Pathetic.

Booing the ref. He blew full time on a foul. Having added 1 min extra for the "awful head injury" that the blues player had. And he was down for closer to 2mins.

I heard the Moooooooooose which sometimes sounds like booing. I heard the massive Handball chant that went on for about 5 minutes after the incident. Not heard that chant before. I thought I heard some booing after a couple of our shots but could have been the Brummie "Juuuuuuuuuuukeee" chant. Any booing would have been at the referee there were several ref chants "You dont know what your're doing"

Sky Sports want booing the coverage was terrible. Baldock got brought down outside the box, no replay, no mention. Then later Berge got brought down running towards the box. Shot of Berge complaing then nothing, no replay, no comments from Commentators.

Ref was shocking. Welcome to the Championship.

I heard booing on tv but assumed it was aimed at the ref ! At full time
I mean his Stella performance missed at least 1 clear cut penalty and giving us time to take the free kick
Alrieght Norwood would have hit the first man
But I can’t see it being aimed at the players

Which pen was clear cut mate, the handball? Not being facetious, just not seen owt back yet.

I heard no booing at the team or manager from gangway D of the Kop. It was for the freekick on the right side of the area he didn't let us take.

Which pen was clear cut mate, the handball? Not being facetious, just not seen owt back yet.
I’ve seen the handball one back and it’s clear as day a pen. Has two arms out and uses the palm of his hands to block it. So clearly it’s unreal. Not seen the berge ones back but looked like he got hacked from behind and got nothing

I’ve seen the handball one back and it’s clear as day a pen. Has two arms out and uses the palm of his hands to block it. So clearly it’s unreal. Not seen the berge ones back but looked like he got hacked from behind and got nothing

Agreed on both. Said to my mate VAR gives the Berge one.Handball looked nailed on although he turned sidewards with arms out which might have obscured the ref's view. The ref was behind the play all night imo

Agreed on both. Said to my mate VAR gives the Berge one.Handball looked nailed on although he turned sidewards with arms out which might have obscured the ref's view. The ref was behind the play all night imo
Berge was getting man handled all night and ref didn’t decide to start carding people until fucking 75th minute. Genuinely need to be assaulted to get anything. Linesman was hopeless as well. There players handballed it multiple times in front if linesman so as to keep control and still nothing.

Row P, one with a shit blonde dyed hair? Looked as if they were on more than booze. All because someone behind them had the audacity to ask them to sit down. Pathetic.
That's them! Didn't realise what had happened to make them feel the need to take on a whole row, the guy who seemed to be getting offered out the most and getting most of the vitriol is a very nice knowledgeable guy who's been sat there with his old man for years. I dont know him other than I've sat next to him a few times over 5 years ago. Just a nice bloke.

Berge was getting man handled all night and ref didn’t decide to start carding people until fucking 75th minute. Genuinely need to be assaulted to get anything. Linesman was hopeless as well. There players handballed it multiple times in front if linesman so as to keep control and still nothing.

There was a ridiculous foul throw South Stand side first half too. Right under the linesman's nose but not given.
They played the ref like a violin. Why they're not taught to book people early doors for time wasting and dissent is beyond me. It completely changes the flow of a game when refs have the bollocks to do it.The ref was miles behind play and must have been guessing a lot of the time. First thing I do when there's a foul in a consequential area is look where the ref is. The ref was miles away when Berge was brought down in the box looking through a Brum player. Linesman was closer but a bit behind play. The best refs read the game and position themselves accordingly.

Even brum legend Karen carney said it was a stone waller

H
I heard the Moooooooooose which sometimes sounds like booing. I heard the massive Handball chant that went on for about 5 minutes after the incident. Not heard that chant before. I thought I heard some booing after a couple of our shots but could have been the Brummie "Juuuuuuuuuuukeee" chant. Any booing would have been at the referee there were several ref chants "You dont know what your're doing"

Sky Sports want booing the coverage was terrible. Baldock got brought down outside the box, no replay, no mention. Then later Berge got brought down running towards the box. Shot of Berge complaing then nothing, no replay, no comments from Commentators.

Ref was shocking. Welcome to the Championship.

Watched it this morning. The Berge call was discussed and had replays. Three of them and the ex Pig spoke at length about it.

The booing was from the ref's mum and he deserved every bit of it.

Sad seat for him when he gets home!

There were no boos. Delete all references to us booing you fraud

I booed but only at Lee Bowyer's hair. BOOOOO Lee Bowyer's hair. I don't recognise you and I don't understand you.

absolute nailed on penalty how that ref didnt give that is unbelievable flecks shot was heading for goal and the guy just put his arms out and blocked it who would have thought we would miss var

Back
Top Bottom