Knill gone….

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

steve26272

Reaction score
If true, and I suspect it is, then that’s the last of the band out of the door

Always thought he was the quiet genius behind the journey, Wilder was the ringmaster if front of the crowd, but Knill was the creative director going about his business behind the scenes

Also respect to him for the way he handled CWs exit, didn’t throw his teddy out

Always came across as a decent bloke, hope he ends up somewhere he doesn’t have to face us for a few years!

Thanks for the memories

Time moves on tho, new broom sweeps clean was never more needed

The futures under SJ now, UTB

I’ve always considered CWAK to be a pair, greater than the sum of their parts, and nether will be as successful without the other.

Actually wish them both the best for their respective futures, and thank them for masterminding the perfect storm that was our 19/20 Premier league season.

If Wilder gets another job soon this may have cost us a couple of Million , hope we have a sell on clause . Great bloke gone , i wish him well .

I'm going to guess that Knillys contract and pay off was not even close to Wilders.

Couldn't stop a pig in an alley, but fuck me, he had a reyt footballers brain!
Thanks for everything Al, all the best fot future!!!

Deserves as much praise as Wilder for those 4 seasons. A top coach and bloke.

Good luck Knilly.
Agreed, he goes with my thanks and best wishes but I presume as part of the management team he was equally responsible for the wank season and a third. Rarely mentioned in the criticism though.

Best regards to Knilly. Very much the architect of our success, however it makes me wonder how, last season with the system so easily exposed because of the loss of JO'C and the replacements being so inferior and hampering any purchase on games, he never came up with a credible plan b even if it meant parking the bus.

If he hoovers in the platitudes for us getting where we were he should also get the shit for us being so damned shit last season. Sometimes you are the statue, sometimes the pigeon.

Hope he gets a shot at the manager's post now away from Wilder. Hope he has success.

pommpey

Came up with a plan 5 years ago in Gillingham and the rest was history. Agree he was part of the problem the last 18 months but we'll never know how much he contributed to the success as well as the demise. He brought Duffy to the Club, for that alone he deserves considerable praise.

Seems he was the go to man when players had issues and was well respected by the Club. Hope he gets another chance elsewhere.

Now he's gone I can say I have a theory that AK was in fact Richard Cadette. We'll never know the truth though.

Best of luck to Knilly. He seemed to be the architect behind our system. From what you hear the players loved him too.

I do wonder if Wilder realises he’s made a rod for his own back with his final few months. Fulham, West Brom, Barnsley, Palace, Celtic, B’Mouth jobs have all come and gone.

Agreed, he goes with my thanks and best wishes but I presume as part of the management team he was equally responsible for the wank season and a third. Rarely mentioned in the criticism though.

Yes of course that goes without saying. I am just focussing on the positives and wishing him all the best 👍

Back
Top Bottom