McBurnie Video

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

It's Oli McBurnie. Why else would a bunch of teenage lads be shouting it at him? Not only does it look like him, the lads dresses like him & sounds like him. Same build, job lot

He looks pissed up by the way he's walking. What an absolute tit. Him & Mousset, just get shut at this stage. Shit characters.
I also think it's him (based on appearance and voice) but let's not make the assumptions about his blood content levels, from grainy iphone footage.

Last edited:

Kids definitely saying "Oli Man, Oli Mcburnie where you at"

Dresses and sounds exactly like him.

I think it's more likely that it is him tbh

This is the issue though not ally this would be nothing obviously he's been provoked it happens a lot get a reaction post he's a bad man etc its to get a kick

Absolute bellend, need to look at fucking him off before he ends up doing something more serious. Not in a state to play football but can go out getting pissed and scrapping at the weekend while getting paid a fortune. Another one of the ‘great characters’ signed by CW
How do you know he was pissed ? You cant tell on the video

I've got a mate who's the absolute spitting image of Nigel Adkins

I could easily make a flakey video to discredit him if I wanted to.

McBurnies "look" is similar to half the chavs in the country and it would be easy for a group of chavs to make this.
Is it this man?! He would have at least made the players laugh!
1620626437412.png 1620626593054.png

Attachments

• 1620626541150.png
    1620626541150.png
    106.7 KB · Views: 1

I don't know the context of the video but it's clearly Oli McBurnie, Stevie Wonder can see that! How many shots did he get in on this video, more than this season playing for the Blades I assume?

There's just something about the lad which I don't like, he could have scored 20 this season and I'd still say he's a bit of a twat.

Vip blades on Facebook saying its a Wednesday fan he attacked but that doesn't look like Sheffield to me and he lives in Leeds doesn't he

Def looks like him.
Hard to judge what has happened prior to the video but it doesn't look good.

I keep pausing it to see if it's a stone Island jacket. It's the only way to confirm.

Is the lad saying "Oli McBurnie mate" ?
Pretty certain the answer to both is ‘yes’.

It's outrageous that he's just attacked these lads for no reason. truly appalling

Not 100% sure but the screenshot which JL94x4 captured looks uncanny.

Also, he's massively into the UFC and notice how he immediately goes in for a grapple, followed by a knee to the stomach. If it is him, he thinks he's a professional fighter, trying to whittle down stamina. 😂😂

It’s 95% certainty that it’s him. Looks, sounds and dresses like him.

Not the first time he’s been in trouble and you’d guess, not the last.

Get rid. Not good enough anyway from what we’ve seen these last two years.

Back
Top Bottom