Brentford B 2-2 Blades U23s

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

I listened to the Brentford coach’s comments on their Twitter - sounds like they could have been 3 or 4 up at HT instead of just 2-0. Apparently they hit the woodwork 5 times in the match! But he did credit United for the fight back. I don’t know who played for us.

more here.... (I hope)....

Our line up was: Dewhurst, Williams*, Harper, Gordon, Graham, Gomis, Brunt, Neal, Gaxha, Ndaiye, Brooks. Not sure which Willams. I'd also hazard a guess that we played 3-5-2.

Brentford's teamsheet is interesting... Thompson, Gordon, Trialist, Robb, Bidstrup, Trevitt, Pressley, Mogensen, Brook, Trialist, Trialist. Subs: Trialist, Trialist, Carre, Hercules, Valgeirsson, Trialist, Trialist, Trialist, Trialist, Trialist, Trialist, Trialist

Our line up was: Dewhurst, Williams*, Harper, Gordon, Graham, Gomis, Brunt, Neal, Gaxha, Ndaiye, Brooks. Not sure which Willams. I'd also hazard a guess that we played 3-5-2.

Brentford's teamsheet is interesting... Thompson, Gordon, Trialist, Robb, Bidstrup, Trevitt, Pressley, Mogensen, Brook, Trialist, Trialist. Subs: Trialist, Carre, Trialist, Hercules, Trialist, Trialist, Valgeirsson
The trialist family breaking through at last

Their can’t be many on here - if any - who would rather see Lundstram sauntering round for 90 minutes than one of these lads trying to make a name for themselves.
He manages a saunter ?

Brentford's teamsheet is interesting... Thompson, Gordon, Trialist, Robb, Bidstrup, Trevitt, Pressley, Mogensen, Brook, Trialist, Trialist. Subs: Trialist, Trialist, Carre, Hercules, Valgeirsson, Trialist, Trialist, Trialist, Trialist, Trialist, Trialist, Trialist

I'm struggling to find a Harper in our academy. Trialist????

We seem to have the potential to have a team of LWB
It’s not a bad idea to keep improving an area of strength. Realistically if RND is very good then we’re likely to lose him at some point in the next 3 years. It’s unusual for most clubs to have long term solutions any more so trying to set up a bit of a conveyor belt is a good idea.

Back
Top Bottom