Intensity and Aggression

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Chabuddy G

Kurupt FM
Reaction score
Where is it?

Billy apart, there was none to be seen. Yet again.
Its been lacking all season, ok we were good on the ball today for 70 mins but defensively and off the ball we looked pathetic. Again.
The midfield yet again might as well have not been there when Plymouth had the ball, and actually apart from Norwood there might as well have not been there when we had it either.

If the game was 5 mins longer we’d have been pegged back to 2-2. Unbelievably shit.

It’s not a case of ‘we won and we’re through so what?’ - it’s a case of this ain’t fucking good enough. Somethings gone off. There’s more questions than answers after that

• Banned
You've defended Ramsdale a lot recently thoughts on their goal? Midfielders fault I guess.....
Wank. From Lundstram, from Basham, then from Ramsdale. He need a rest, as I said on the Verrips thread earlier this week.

Curiously, I was looking forward to an equaliser as it would have given us an extra 30 minutes of a game we were on top of. Not something we've seen much of this season.

Wank. From Lundstram, from Basham, then from Ramsdale. He need a rest, as I said on the Verrips thread earlier this week.

Stick a decent Sunday league Goalkeeper in he saves it the other points get glossed over, Ramsdale had 1 save to make all game that's not bad in a full 90 minutes and he fucked it up

Curiously, I was looking forward to an equaliser as it would have given us an extra 30 minutes of a game we were on top of. Not something we've seen much of this season.
We weren’t on top of them for the last 20 mins though

Stick a decent Sunday league Goalkeeper in he saves it the other points get glossed over, Ramsdale had 1 save to make all game that's not bad in a full 90 minutes and he fucked it up
There was still no intensity, no aggression, I lost count of the times Fleck just let players waltz past him

We were on top of, but we certainly weren't from the moment they pulled one back.

There was still no intensity, no aggression, I lost count of the times Fleck just let players waltz past him

We dominated the game and it was very very comfortable up until their goal which would have been saved by every other premier league keeper

Fleck looks like he's aged 20 years fitness wise.

Though bizarrely he looked like fucking Burke for the disallowed goal, shows how slow their defence was tbh.

I loved how Norwood did his customary, let a player turn him, try his best to track back and just blatantly foul yellow card again.

We dominated the game and it was very very comfortable up until their goal which would have been saved by every other premier league keeper
They should’ve gone 1-0 up for a start

Where is it?

Billy apart, there was none to be seen. Yet again.
Its been lacking all season, ok we were good on the ball today for 70 mins but defensively and off the ball we looked pathetic. Again.
The midfield yet again might as well have not been there when Plymouth had the ball, and actually apart from Norwood there might as well have not been there when we had it either.

If the game was 5 mins longer we’d have been pegged back to 2-2. Unbelievably shit.

It’s not a case of ‘we won and we’re through so what?’ - it’s a case of this ain’t fucking good enough. Somethings gone off. There’s more questions than answers after that

All though we kept the ball well, I thought we were flat and lacked real purpose & self belief.

We've certainly lost our vim & vigour and whether that is due solely to low confidence or something else I don't know. I'd have liked us to have taken them to school after the 2nd goal and gone for 4 or 5, stepped up a gear or two and shown our class. A real confidence builder.

Our midfield simply isn't working. Fleck is looking a shadow of his former self, whether he isn't 100% match fit i don't know. I can't understand how after after a season on midfield sloppiness, we are still being sloppy in midfield (for the goal). The bollockings don't appear to be registering. School boy errors in the wrong areas of the pitch.

I did fear that something would drop for them in the last 5 mins in our box and they'd snatch an equaliser.

I'd disagree about the win though, we are desperate for something to build off, no matter what, so for that I'm grateful. For me now, it's about looking to a decent run in the cup, bringing that form into the tail end of this season to get a less embarassing points total, and for our players not to be killed for next season.

We were average today and I agree about the lack of intensity but we were still well in control for 75 mins. The biggest problem today - yet again - was Ramsdale. We all wanted him to do well but he has been horrendous in most games. Wilder fcked up big time spending all that money on him and is just compounding the error by refusing to drop him.

The midfielders can't be giving set pieces away on the edge of the box against Manure we can't defend them.
With Egan suspended and no sign of McBurnie defending against high balls into the box, Bash is going to have a sore head,no height at the back.
Maguire is going to have a field day.

All though we kept the ball well, I thought we were flat and lacked real purpose & self belief.

We've certainly lost our vim & vigour and whether that is due solely to low confidence or something else I don't know. I'd have liked us to have taken them to school after the 2nd goal and gone for 4 or 5, stepped up a gear or two and shown our class. A real confidence builder.

Our midfield simply isn't working. Fleck is looking a shadow of his former self, whether he isn't 100% match fit i don't know. I can't understand how after after a season on midfield sloppiness, we are still being sloppy in midfield (for the goal). The bollockings don't appear to be registering. School boy errors in the wrong areas of the pitch.

I did fear that something would drop for them in the last 5 mins in our box and they'd snatch an equaliser.

I'd disagree about the win though, we are desperate for something to build off, no matter what, so for that I'm grateful. For me now, it's about looking to a decent run in the cup, bringing that form into the tail end of this season to get a less embarassing points total, and for our players not to be killed for next season.
We had something to build off post Newcastle...

The first 75 mins was so comfortable. Our shite goalie dropped yet another clanger and it became tense and nervy but we won. No need for another thread saying the same things over and over. Give it a rest.

The first 75 mins was so comfortable. Our shite goalie dropped yet another clanger and it became tense and nervy but we won. No need for another thread saying the same things over and over. Give it a rest.
Why should it be so nervy and tense against Plymouth with even a 1 goal lead? No vigour to our game whatsoever. And one for ‘give it a rest’ you might wanna take a page out of your own book 😂😂😭

Back
Top Bottom