Wear your colours with pride lads and lasses!

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Snake

Reaction score
Like most of us, I've been to the bottom of the shit pit this season. I've screamed at the tv, kicked the imaginary cat, got pissed and gone straight to bed more or less ignoring the family... you name it, I've felt it about the Blades this season. But do you know what I'm feeling at the moment? A huge sense of pride!

We are fucking dire this season, but lets get a grip and see the situation for what it is. We spent six years in Division 1 (hey there could be the makings of a song there 🤔 ) playing some of the worst football with the worst players I've seen since the 'glory' days of the early 80s, which also coincided with the pigs rise from the ashes.

CWAK gave us our pride back and we've enjoyed probably the best 4 years I can remember as a Blade (and I'm erm..... reight old!) which has also coincided with our porcelain chums from South Barnsley dropping faster than a whore's knickers.

Yes, this season we will probably go down but I don't really care anymore. I'm a Blade and I love being a Blade. This morning I walked around town proud as punch, Blades hat, Blades face mask, chest out. Fuck you piggies, we are Blades. This city is ours, you are a fucking cheating, murdering nothing club supported by the biggest set of deluded fucktards walking this planet.

We are Blades and proud. Who gives a fuck if we are in the Championship next season? - we will still out sing you, out play you (if you happen to be in league of course 😋) and, yes I'll say it, out fight you if it comes to that.

We are Blades ⚔️⚔️⚔️

Like most of us, I've been to the bottom of the shit pit this season. I've screamed at the tv, kicked the imaginary cat, got pissed and gone straight to bed more or less ignoring the family... you name it, I've felt it about the Blades this season. But do you know what I'm feeling at the moment? A huge sense of pride!

We are fucking dire this season, but lets get a grip and see the situation for what it is. We spent six years in Division 1 (hey there could be the makings of a song there 🤔 ) playing some of the worst football with the worst players I've seen since the 'glory' days of the early 80s, which also coincided with the pigs rise from the ashes.

CWAK gave us our pride back and we've enjoyed probably the best 4 years I can remember as a Blade (and I'm erm..... reight old!) which has also coincided with our porcelain chums from South Barnsley dropping faster than a whore's knickers.

Yes, this season we will probably go down but I don't really care anymore. I'm a Blade and I love being a Blade. This morning I walked around town proud as punch, Blades hat, Blades face mask, chest out. Fuck you piggies, we are Blades. This city is ours, you are a fucking cheating, murdering nothing club supported by the biggest set of deluded fucktards walking this planet.

We are Blades and proud. Who gives a fuck if we are in the Championship next season? - we will still out sing you, out play you (if you happen to be in league of course 😋) and, yes I'll say it, out fight you if it comes to that.

We are Blades ⚔️⚔️⚔️
Like whore ;)

I've just been to the local post office and had on my Blades beanie hat (I was also fully clothed before any smart arse makes a comment 🤨) and people kept avoiding me! 🤔

Like whore ;)
Fair point mate, everybody likes a like lol. But well, I'm just so pissed off with feeling .... pissed off I suppose. Yesterday when that piggy cunt scored and celebrated like that I just knew.... I could imagine the grunters pissing theirsens that 'one of their own' yeah who they fucked off at 16 had just done that to us. My mood immediately changed from wtf!!!!!! anger, to you know what.... we aren't good enough this season and are more than likely going down, but fuck it, I'm a Blade and proud. I then woke up this morning feeling the same way and after reading all the pigs in (not very good) disguise post shit on here, rather than reply to their posts thought I'd write my own of how I actually feel. Fuck em!! ⚔️ ⚔️ ⚔️ ⚔️

Who gives a fuck if we are in the Championship next season?

The Prince, Chris Wilder, all the players, me and thousands of other Blades fans.

The Championship is fucking shite and I hope we never play in it ever again.

We are Blades ⚔️⚔️⚔️
It's easy for you, the pigs can hardly gloat being where they are in the league and with their new manager who he is.
Now me, I'm a much bigger Blade, walking round a Leeds stronghold with my Blades gear on. So far, all I've had is sympathy much to my surprise.

We Blades should enjoy the good times when they’re here and stay strong and proud together during the bad times. The shite that we’re going through now will make the good times seem even sweeter when they return. Remember that just because some shout louder and moan for longer it doesn’t make them better supporters. It just means they’ve got bigger gobs and a helluva lot more time on their hands.⚔️

Wearing colours is fine at the moment I bet, you have to wear a face mask to go anywhere so it’s not like you’ll get noticed 😉

The Prince, Chris Wilder, all the players, me and thousands of other Blades fans.

The Championship is fucking shite and I hope we never play in it ever again.
Nobody wants us to be in the Championship next season, but the harsh reality is we more than likely will be. So, as fans do we cry like babies or just get on with it? People have choices, if you (as in one) don't like it then feel free to stop attending the games. Me personally, and my mates, we'd be there if it was against Frecheville in the god knows what tier. So I aint crying I'm just desperate for the time when we can get back to attending the games - cos this watching on tv malaky is fucking killing me.

Last edited:
Some people do.

They love banging on about how great it is.
Really? Well perhaps on here maybe, but in person I've never met anybody who would prefer not to be in the top flight. When it boils down to it though I support the Blades regardless of division, so accept the reality of our situation right now.

You wear your colours with more pride when you're sh#t. I'm 49 and have seen the Hammers relegated a fair few times. As standard I don't wear a club shirt often, but for the week or so after those relegations I wore one at every opportunity. That's when it's important to show who you are, particularly in a city with other "big" clubs.

And yes we were probably a little fortunate in our result against you.

You wear your colours with more pride when you're sh#t. I'm 49 and have seen the Hammers relegated a fair few times. As standard I don't wear a club shirt often, but for the week or so after those relegations I wore one at every opportunity. That's when it's important to show who you are, particularly in a city with other "big" clubs.

And yes we were probably a little fortunate in our result against you.
I got up on Monday for work put on my Blades shirt , the one in the picture , so id wear it in the job put on my Blades hat had my Blades face mask on for the train journey , and said fuck it , anybody says owt ill go through em for a short cut , and your right the worse your team , the more likely to show your colours , but seeing as Dublin is full of "Big 6 fans"your more likely to get a hard luck than a sneer

Just been for a golf lesson near York and wore my Blades hat. I run 3 times a week and run in my Blades shirt. I am a proud Blade regardless of league position. I hate post COVID football to the state that regardless of the criticism of certain posters I don't watch it, in fact I would rather go for a run.

It is nothing to do with where we are, it is more about where football is in a COVID 2020.

Still proud, still a Blade but no longer a fan of football.

Back
Top Bottom