What has happened?

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

We created fuck all apart from the penalty mate. We’ve created fuck all for 12/13 games, it’s genuinely worrying.

Against Wolves Fleck hit the post and McBurnie had a header cleared off the line. It’s easy to forget these things when they don’t suit the agenda.

Against Wolves Fleck hit the post and McBurnie had a header cleared off the line. It’s easy to forget these things when they don’t suit the agenda.
Hit the post or hit the corner flag, end of the day it’s off target no matter how close or wide it was. The header was very unlucky

I’m not using it as an excuse for losing (seriously, read my posts). I’m using it as a reason for why our game plan was shot to pieces. Can you really not see how having a man sent off after 12 minutes could effect our game play?

Of course I can, but don't use the victim card for defeat, all is fair in love and war. You even gave the ref as a possible examle for our mistake/defeat. That is looking inwards IMO.

Creating chances isn't really the issue its putting them away with 10 men or not.

Of course I can, but don't use the victim card for defeat, all is fair in love and war. You even gave the ref as a possible examle for our mistake/defeat. That is looking inwards IMO.

Again, I’m not using the victim card for defeat. I’m not even talking about the defeat. I’m referring specifically to our game plan. You asked me who was to blame for us being down to ten men, which is when I mentioned the ref. I never mentioned the ref in relation to us losing.

Again, I’m not using the victim card for defeat. I’m not even talking about the defeat. I’m referring specifically to our game plan. You asked me who was to blame for us being down to ten men, which is when I mentioned the ref. I never mentioned the ref in relation to us losing.

You remind me of Boris Johnson.

How many goals do you get by hitting the post? How many goals does the team get awarded, if a player gets his header cleared off the line? I'm not quite sure as to whose agenda you're talking about here.

How many goals do you get by hitting the post? How many goals does the team get awarded, if a player gets his header cleared off the line? I'm not quite sure as to whose agenda you're talking about here.

Does anyone on here bother to read posts? I was disagreeing with the suggestion that we hadn’t created any chances by proving exactly where we have created chances.

We also played well today considering the circumstances.
Do you think that it's a "circumstance" to have a player getting a straight red card? Is it also a circumstance, that whilst "playing well", our penalty taker f*cks it in a big way?

20200619_153640_compress1.jpg

Midfielders.png

Do you think that it's a "circumstance" to have a player getting a straight red card? Is it also a circumstance, that whilst "playing well", our penalty taker f*cks it in a big way?

Do I think having a player sent off is a ‘circumstance’ that could effect how well we play in a game? Absolutely.

I’m probably going to get slated for this but I didn’t think we were that bad tonight, we’re just not getting the rub of the green.

I also think we need to rain in our expectations a little, we’re a mid table side and are going to lose some games.
However, I am concerned about the start Ramsdale has made and I’ve held off the lad and given him some time but can anybody tell me what Sander Berge does, complete waste of money?
UTB

Our problem is that all our players need to concentrate and play at their 100% capacity to win most games.

Need to stress the "all" bit, even if McBurnie had the game of his life we wont win if Stevens and Baldock are constantly loosing possession.

Any lapse in concentration or mistakes we loose.

Other teams have superstars, when other players are not up for it, its not as big an effect on the rest of the team as the superstars can drag then through.

I’m probably going to get slated for this but I didn’t think we were that bad tonight, we’re just not getting the rub of the green.

I also think we need to rain in our expectations a little, we’re a mid table side and are going to lose some games.
However, I am concerned about the start Ramsdale has made and I’ve held off the lad and given him some time but can anybody tell me what Sander Berge does, complete waste of money?
UTB
Sander Berge is unbelievable, think when we had Leon Britton, he saw the pass 2/3 passes before anyone else.

Too many clowns posting nonsense on here tonight. See where we are at Christmas. Logging off till we sign Brewster in the morning.

It's time to shake it up a little. It's not dire yet, but we've brought in players that in one game showed they're far more capable of getting us going.

Bogle and/or Lowe in for a bit of pace and ingenuity.

Osborn for Fleck for a bit, pace and I honestly think he's been more creative during the last part of last season, also gets about more.

Play Berge at RCM and bring Norwood or Ampadu in to the middle, Lundstram isn't at it.

Add in as many forward signings as we can and go from there.

It's time to shake it up a little. It's not dire yet, but we've brought in players that in one game showed they're far more capable of getting us going.

Bogle and/or Lowe in for a bit of pace and ingenuity.

Osborn for Fleck for a bit, pace and I honestly think he's been more creative during the last part of last season, also gets about more.

Play Berge at RCM and bring Norwood or Ampadu in to the middle, Lundstram isn't at it.

Add in as many forward signings as we can and go from there.
I think Berge’s best position is the anchor role he plays currently. The two at the side of him look lost at the minute.

Back
Top Bottom