Blades Mad and Brian the blade

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Blade58

Once a Blade, always a daft ****
Reaction score
Both saying Morgs isn't injured and he's is off to QPR! :eek:

Be an odd decision imo. That means we'll have 1 perm contracted back 4 player. Jordan and I think that may only be on a 12 month contract, so I suppose he may as well be on a season long loan as well!

I would imagine that the lad on Blades Mad (who has no ITK history) made the rumour up, and then Brian saw the rumour on Blades Mad.

Would not lose a wink of sleep if Morgan joined QPR personally....................

The QPR rumour was going around in the crowd today. According to the folk near us, Morgs head-butted Ellis after the Boro game which is why he's off......??????

Please let it be true. Morgs, Monty and Quinny out of the way then maybe we can start to pass the ball effectively and the better players in the team will become more effective. Also we may be able to attract players who otherwise wouldn't even consider joining us.

Speed was very relaxed in explaining Morgs absence due to a calf strain, and there didn't seem any hesitation or subterfuge about it...

I don't think so. When asked where he was he went. 'er, erm yeah he's erm picked up a calf strain. Nothin serious'
something along those lines

I think you watch too much of this Matt...

s_1235099_fa2787c1.jpg

One of the ITK-ers on BM has declared this bullshit and I will accept that as the truth until proven otherwise.

Speed was very relaxed in explaining Morgs absence due to a calf strain, and there didn't seem any hesitation or subterfuge about it...

Agreed, if Morgan is going then Speed is an incredibly good liar. He said Morgs wanted to play which was typical as he was the type who'd "run through a brick wall" to play. He said the scan had shown up a calf strain but nothing serious and he'd be back for the Derby game (although he did worry me when he mistakenly said he'd be back for the Leeds game).

The rumour yesterday was a calf strain with a slight tear.
A calf strain kept Jordan from making his debut for a few weeks and there was no mention of a tear with his.

He was sat just infront of me with Sam Ellis. I think it is rumor that needs filing in the round bin.

Morgan isn't going anywhere, believe it or not. Too much crap going around at the minute particularly on BM.

He was sat just infront of me with Sam Ellis. I think it is rumor that needs filing in the round bin.

Perhaps he was still attached by the forehead to Sam's nose eh? :)

This chinese whisper game is getting out of hand . .... now with a really UGLY accusation added on for good measure over on Sheffield Forum . Lets hope someone can squish this into the mud where it belongs .... pretty sharpish !!!!!!!!!

Back
Top Bottom