ben osborn

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Did well. Not sure I'm entirely convinced at his all-round game in that position, especially the defensive part, but looked much more comfortable today.

Mates a forest fan and is totally baffled why we’re not playing him says he was there best player by far , yes he was great today!

He got better as the game went on. A bit sloppy with the ball at times.

He’ll never be better than Enda but a good performance today, much better as the game went on.

I like Osborn. Dropped into the role well – think all his sub appearances off the bench in the league have been in midfield, this was the first non-cup test of him at LWB. He looked good at Millwall, and did well again today. When he turns and runs he looks a little Fleck-like in his style. He’ll have far tougher tests defensively at this level, but thought his all-round game was good.

A huge well done to Ben Osborn yesterday👍. Letting the ball go out then taking a quick throw down the line to McGoldrick was great quick thinking which nearly led to a goal. This is just the right type of performance we need from the squad players.

he was superb today, reckon with a few more games like that stepping in for injured enda, we may have another selection headache on our hands

Played well after an initial shaky 10 mins but doesn’t have Enders physicality especially in the air , promising though

At half time when I had seen that he was on for Stevens, I was concerned because Stevens seems almost irreplaceable at LWB but I was very impressed with the way Osborn slotted seamlessly in to the side. He did everything that he needed to, and did it well, and he deserves great credit for his performance yesterday. He does seem like a player who is happy to do what he needs to do, and step in when required.

Agree that Osborn did well. Think he will do well for us if he ever gets a go in centre midfield, or further forward than LWB. Could he be back up to Fleck or be useful if we ever change formation?!

Back
Top Bottom