Roy's View From... Pre-Match View From Villa

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Looks like one or two of them have got 'Pigitus' (we are massive)
Some decent comments too.

Ref/VAR going to have to watch Grealish, he'll be throwing himself about Forestieri style trying to get our lads yellow carded - remember when he tried it on Basham trying to get him sent off

Some of them have no idea have they, just like last season when we played them off the park home and away? ‘A lucky draw against ManU’ WTF the stupid goon.

"No wheels on our waggon but we're still rolling along, the Cherokee's are after us but we're singing a happy song", (GCB)

We've been dragging along on the axle stubs for 3 years now.

Seems odd, but the Cherokees, Comanches, Sioux, Arapaho & Mohicans all have an off-raiding-day when they roll up to scalp us.....

What a deluded and strange bunch. Have any of them actually looked at the league table or are they in denial? No wonder they're not pissed at their league positon and predicament, in their heads they're already in the top half.

Cheers Roy bunch of fckin halfwits.

Arrogant lot as usual.

Yep, Pig esque in places. Just assume that we are in a false postion and that they will finish above us. They are in for a shock come the end of the season. Our players have marbles twice the size of theirs.

We've been dragging along on the axle stubs for 3 years now.

Seems odd, but the Cherokees, Comanches, Sioux, Arapaho & Mohicans all have an off-raiding-day when they roll up to scalp us.....
May it long last, think it will.
Apaches, there the ones to be aware of, can't hear them attacking, (nearly put coming but thought no) sly, must come from S6 area.

This is why I hate Villa fans they are a set of arrogant disillusioned twats finish about us we'll see, and will batter us tomorrow

Normally the view froms start off sensibly and then descent into porcine levels of delusion/arrogance. It's the reverse this time, was very odd to read.

However those first dozen comments, utter horrible cuuuuunts, hope we smash them

I don't care how many Didsy misses, because I'm hoping for clean sheet and a defender to score. :)

Their views are a mixed bag, probably the same sort of views from Blades fans. Some good, some bad and some indifferent.

I think Dean Smith is a good manager, he could work us out like Bruce did, let's hope not.

UTB
Bruce didn't 'work us out'.

This fallacy that he gave a tactical masterclass by sticking everyone behind the ball all match and hoping for the best. 9 times out of 10, McB scores and we go on to score more.

Well known in the Midlands as the arrogant and entitled equivalent of the grunters.
They’re not though. I can remember Villa winning the league and watching them win the European Cup. I can’t remember the pigs doing that but they crack on like they have. That’s why they’re comedy, most of them probably think they’re older, bigger and better than Villa.

"the arrogance of us Villans thinking all our players are better than Sheffield Utd. Don’t get me wrong I think the same our players are better than theirs but..."

🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣
They’re not though. They’ve got a good centre midfield but misfiring strikers and a flaky defence. I wouldn’t swap our back six for theirs, or Moose for fucking Wesley.

They’re not though. I can remember Villa winning the league and watching them win the European Cup. I can’t remember the pigs doing that but they crack on like they have. That’s why they’re comedy, most of them probably think they’re older, bigger and better than Villa.
"Grandad told me we took over the San Siro in '76 and had the Italians running from their own city. BTW google doesn't recognise this as there's a conspiracy to keep us out of the limelight."

Nice one Roy, a bit of arrogance there from some or their support, we're more than capable of really smashing these tomorrow, and i really hope we do, even if I won't be there to see it:mad:, as it's my little girls 4th birthday party.

Still a bit up themselves in the main as always.

"We’ve shown we match up very well against bottom half sides, and while they’re not currently a bottom half side, I would regard them in any statistical model as being one that’s punching above its weight (to their infinite credit, so take nothing away). “ - WTF??

“I bet Chris Wilder is seeing 3 points here and us as an easier team," - er, I bet he's not.

"Don’t get me wrong I think the same our players are better than theirs but Wilder wouldn’t want them as they are fairies compared to his team." - best of the lot that one 🤣

Back
Top Bottom