Mcburnie

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Thank goodness someone took him to a barbers. I hope he takes it as a sign from now on!

As soon as he got done by the rozzers he had a shave and cut his hair.

It's like his Mum told him to pull his socks up and make himself look presentable so he makes a good impression when he goes to work.

That's the next step, socks up to the knee, one thing at a time though.

My only criticism of McBurnie is the ball doesn't stick up front when he’s on.

it’s something he needs to work on but I’m sure he’ll get it.

he definitely knows where the goal is.

I'd have subbed him the moment he put both feet over the touchline. :)

Because as Klaatu Barada Nikto says he offered nothing, plus he gave the ball away which almost led to a 4th goal for them!
It's not just me that sees his shortcomings, but a lot on here are looking at McBurnie through rose colored specs!

The goal got him off the hook, and both him and Robinson did incredibly well for it.

Because as Klaatu Barada Nikto says he offered nothing, plus he gave the ball away which almost led to a 4th goal for them!
It's not just me that sees his shortcomings, but a lot on here are looking at McBurnie through rose colored specs!
And a small handful on here bore the rest of us by including a dig at McB in every thread.

That's funny, I think the opposite. I think alot are unwilling to hold a balanced view on him because he cost alot and wore a jumper with an owl on it. Did his job and got a goal. Happy days.

As soon as he came on for Moose, I thought it's a great opportunity for him to step up.....I feel like more responsibility, put upon him as it was, could make him for us! But still, hope Moose can play next week!

Yeah but who cares? No offence.

Support the team and all the players until they don't play for us anymore. Can't understand these vendettas some people have against players.

I mean I don't think Simon Moore is very good for our level atm, but I don't stick that on the end of every post in every thread.
^^^ you’ve just done it pal

^^^ you’ve just done it pal

Difference being, criticism is fine if they've done something on the pitch to deserve it. Moore was poor today, so I'm criticising.

McBurnie posts on Instagram and it's "gerrim sold, disgrace, absolute twat", it's personal, on the pitch he's had a slow start but he's been alright for most of the minutes he's played.

he hasn’t shut anyones mouth he almost cost us the fucking game
No he didn’t, that was down to collective failings. Although if you absolutely insist you could blame Wilder for bringing him on. But I fully understand there’s nowt Blades love more than having a scapegoat even when they end up looking stupid a year or so down the line.

No he didn’t, that was down to collective failings. Although if you absolutely insist you could blame Wilder for bringing him on. But I fully understand there’s nowt Blades love more than having a scapegoat even when they end up looking stupid a year or so down the line.
he didn’t press.. man utd had the opportunity to play out bottom line
no scapegoating i hope he comes good but call it as it is.. apart from the goal he was awful today

he didn’t press.. man utd had the opportunity to play out bottom line
no scapegoating i hope he comes good but call it as it is.. apart from the goal he was awful today

Maybe he was the outball. Stay onside and moving ready to get on the end of hoofs.

It doesn't matter who we put on in that situation, none of our strikers can do what Moose does, and if we'd put a defensive player on, we'd have got deeper and deeper anyway because there'd be half as many outballs available when we were getting leggy.

Maybe he was the outball. Stay onside and moving ready to get on the end of hoofs.

It doesn't matter who we put on in that situation, none of our strikers can do what Moose does, and if we'd put a defensive player on, we'd have got deeper and deeper anyway because there'd be half as many outballs available when we were getting leggy.
fair point.. but whatever it was it wasn’t working and i think Chris recognised this immediately.. thank goodness bill came on and put himself about

Strange innit

Wilder has faith in him but some cupboard managers in here write him off

He's played for 18 minutes scored a vital goal and still the knives of the dumb and ignorant come out

When Wilder loses faith in him I will

Till then the doubters can just fuck off

Support the team your no good as pundits

Back
Top Bottom