Incoming? Scott Sinclair

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

of course i am giving wilder etc full support for next season, even if we get relegated, but we seem to be signing players for when we do go down! The lack of ambition from the board is a little disappointing

We haven't signed anyone yet?!

Good business at 2M if true. We currently have a small squad that needs bulking out and not everyone can be in the starting 11

If this is true, then I'll trust CW's judgement - he's been right enough times over the last three years. Given the consensus is that we need 6/7 players to get the squad up to strength, and we have a budget that means we aren't going to ruin the club, there are going to have to be some purchases at the reported price level.

of course i am giving wilder etc full support for next season, even if we get relegated, but we seem to be signing players for when we do go down! The lack of ambition from the board is a little disappointing

A quite remarkable post. Who are these players that Utd have signed so far- I wasn't aware of any.

Other that the unsubstantiated rumour of CW having £20m to spend, what leads you to the conclusion that the ambition shown is disappointing? Are you criticising CW, AK and PM in who they are targeting? Who do you think they should be in for?

A quite remarkable post. Who are these players that Utd have signed so far- I wasn't aware of any.

Other that the unsubstantiated rumour of CW having £20m to spend, what leads you to the conclusion that the ambition shown is disappointing? Are you criticising CW, AK and PM in who they are targeting? Who do you think they should be in for?
I mean of course the players we have been linked with . I'm not slating anyone. As I said . Team and certainly the management get my full support. If we get relegated so be it. At least it seems will will have a strong side for the championship. Stop being a drama queen !

I mean of course the players we have been linked with . I'm not slating anyone. As I said . Team and certainly the management get my full support. If we get relegated so be it. At least it seems will will have a strong side for the championship. Stop being a drama queen !

So to help me stop being a drama queen, I'd be keen to learn who you feel Utd should be after (and how much you would be prepared to pay for them) if you're underwhelmed by the rumoured targets to date.

Certainly not a signing that sparks enthusiasm.

I'd sooner we stump for a player like Robinson who is young enough to have somthing to prove.

Sinclair couldn't cut it in the prem and has struggled in the SPL the last year or so.

However you do have to trust Wilder's judgement, certainly got more rights than wrongs.

So to help me stop being a drama queen, I'd be keen to learn who you feel Utd should be after (and how much you would be prepared to pay for them) if you're underwhelmed by the rumoured targets to date.
This is a forum for people to post there thoughts on. It's very simple. You don't like it. Move on. There is a whole world out there.

This is a forum for people to post there thoughts on. It's very simple. You don't like it. Move on. There is a whole world out there.

Ok, for the third time of asking, please post your thoughts on who you feel Utd should be in for if you're underwhelmed by the rumoured targets to date. I'm genuinely interested.

Just had a text from a mate, he just spotted SS catching the Liverpool to Norwich train at Manchester Piccadilly.

True story.

Can play up front, can play out wide, can play number 10. Got PL experience, pace and for £2m, we’re unlikely to find a better squad filler.

Yes please.

Well if there's anything that will persuade him to sign for Norwich it's the approach by train into Midland Station. Mind you he'd have to dip into some of the 90k/week he was reportedly on at Man City to supplement his ticket if he did so we may yet have a chance

Back
Top Bottom