CONFIRMED WE ARE UP NOW

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

I feel rather emotional . Just can’t believe it . I had my doubts and thought we had blown it on a couple of occasions like many others had . But what resilience and character this team and management have shown .
Thank you SUFC so proud of all of you and fellow Blades

I don't know. If there is a club who could screw it up from here it's us.

Sheffield Utd. Inventing novel and rediculous ways to screw themselves over since 1981.

If by some freak resluts we dont go up now....Ill just treat it as an early relegation and enjoy this week!

Don't forget, Bielsa is a genius and Leeds are a mighty, sleeping giant, ready to take their place in the PL, their..... oh fuck it, I'll never make it as a BBC pundit..... WE'RE UP!!!

Easy this La Liga lark...

Living in Donny I've had loads of Leeds fans giving it the big un all season. I've kept my powder dry through it all.

They could learn some humility.

I know exactly what you’re talking about. Typical Leeds though to re-name their rugby team ‘Yorkshire summat or other’. Insecure bastards..

As a Derby fan based in Stockport for 30 years (you'd never have guessed), I'd like to add my congratulations to everyone at Sheff U. I haven't been on for a while, but thought today was as good a day as any to repost.

You play the right way, have enviable passion in the stands, and a manager with integrity, class and who is made of the right stuff.

Enjoy the ride next season.

Do we still have to take on game at a time ? I mean ,we could still be caught, oh those football gods just won't go away.

Back
Top Bottom