The sweaty socks....

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Grizzly blade

Reaction score
getting battered by the might of Kazakhstan!!

Fleck can’t even make the starting line up in a side getting done by them.

I’m sorry, there’s some foul play somewhere if this starting line up is the best they have got.
They really need a manager with a recent success at English football level.

I’m sorry, there’s some foul play somewhere if this starting line up is the best they have got.

When I saw that starting line up...I hardly recognised a single player.
It did cross my mind that it must be a friendly match....but no it’s an official competitive match.
Losing 0-3 to Kazakstan is a total disgrace and even by Scotland’s low standards is embarrassing.
Fleck is probably best out of it....he’ll get worse mixing with those players.

Pre Coutts broken leg, Scotland had the option of selecting a central midfield partnership that was dovetailing and playing as exquisitely as any outside the top flight, and quite a few in it. Opportunities like that, in the most important area of the pitch, come around very rarely, especially for a country such as Scotland. I doubt they even cast a glance in this direction. As I've just said in the shoutbox, if Fleck comes on and so much as stubs a toe in the name of this bunch of amateurs I'll be livid.

When I saw that starting line up...I hardly recognised a single player.
It did cross my mind that it must be a friendly match....but no it’s an official competitive match.
Losing 0-3 to Kazakstan is a total disgrace and even by Scotland’s low standards is embarrassing.
Fleck is probably best out of it....he’ll get worse mixing with those players.

Can you still change allegiance if you're on the bench? Do you have to actually get on the pitch.

Flecky will be texting his Nan about whether he's got Irish or English heritage and looking up the number for someone else's FA.

Scotland make Wales look like Brazil.

They are Wednesday on the international stage, let em keep a Scottish manager ,why not? They hate the English don't they? 3-0! Thats another competition they are out of,shame, I expect Nicola Sturgeon will be blaming parliament tomorrow

Scotland are already guaranteed of a play-off due to the nations league and it was always unlikely they would finish above Belgium and Russia to qualify automatically. So these qualifiers are just building towards the play-offs, but it doesn't bode well if they get beat by Kazakhstan!

McNulty can score, but the lack of ability in midfield and the back is staggering.

No excuses.

They are an embarrassment to their nation.

McLeish should resign, or if not be sacked before he gets in the plane back

Once again lads as a Sott I find it most embarrassing
So here we go ITS ALL PALMERS FAULT
the pig ???

Plus a complete wanker in MacLeish

WILDER FOR SCOTLAND ( part time obviously ) he’s got unfinished business at the lane

Can you still change allegiance if you're on the bench? Do you have to actually get on the pitch.

Flecky will be texting his Nan about whether he's got Irish or English heritage and looking up the number for someone else's FA.

Scotland make Wales look like Brazil.

You can still change allegiance even if you've played.

So then mr grizzly what’s your face ???
We are not sw@“/y socks , we are not even scotch ,we are Scott’s
Ok we are shite at football and I can live with that but please show respect I would never call the English, Morris Dancing “ I’ve got bells on my shoes “ Fanny’s .
And can’t wait for the next May Pole to dance around , Tossers

Oooooops I’ve said it

Slag us off with respect if there’s such s thing

UTB

After reading a few of these post who hates who the most???
It’s a shame and I know it’s as bad across the border for Christ sake let it go

So then mr grizzly what’s your face ???
We are not sw@“/y socks , we are not even scotch ,we are Scott’s
Ok we are shite at football and I can live with that but please show respect I would never call the English, Morris Dancing “ I’ve got bells on my shoes “ Fanny’s .
And can’t wait for the next May Pole to dance around , Tossers

Oooooops I’ve said it

Slag us off with respect if there’s such s thing

UTB
Thought it was Scots

Back
Top Bottom