Letter to shareholders

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Having skim read all of the stuff in that link, I think it is a major error to put it in the public forum. It lays bare a number of serious problems at the club.

I am very worried about how this is going to play out.

Not sure there was any alternative, court docs tend to be in the public domain unless there is a compelling reason for privacy. Still, it reveals the transfer kitty - basically sod all.

Not looked at the docs in detail but in my opinion the desired outcome is a no-brainer for any Blade. Princey, with no real interest in the Blades apart from making money and his Nevis tax avoiding company, or Kev, flawed no doubt but born in S2 and a Blades supporter all his life. Hoping for a speedy outcome, and looking forward to seeing the back of HRH.

Not sure there was any alternative, court docs tend to be in the public domain unless there is a compelling reason for privacy.

Not looked at the docs in detail but in my opinion the desired outcome is a no-brainer for any Blade. Princey, with no real interest in the Blades apart from making money and his Nevis tax avoiding company, or Kev, flawed no doubt but born in S2 and a Blades supporter all his life. Hoping for a speedy outcome, and looking forward to seeing the back of HRH.

Only the judgment would be public I think. The skeleton arguments would not, and there is a lot of eyebrow raising stuff in the McCabe skeleton in particular.

Some fans been asking HRH on twitter for a statement to fans to reassure us of his good intentions, no reply so far. :)
Others could ask, his twitter handle is @saudi49er.
Rarely mentions utd from what I've seen, most footy tweets seem to be Belgium related.

Not wishing to reopen history but while Kevin McCabe has put large amounts of his income in I find it totally unbelievable that he has allowed this position to arise.
We know all about the former but what do we know about the other party, probably very little.

Judging from other clubs there must be someone or a consortium of investors who would wish to buy out such a well supported club with the possibility of taking the club further.
We are now in a total quandary as I cannot see a solution, not even by the high court.

All I can see is Wilder moving off before the season is out.

UTB

Why do you think this would cause Wilder to move on?

He's just recently signed a new contract, before which he met with the owners and was informed about all of this.

Can’t make my position this any clearer, but as soon as that fucking wanker Abdullah fucks off the better for me. It is clear to me that he doesn’t give a fuck about Sheffield United, he is just in it for what he can get out of it. Some regular readers will have observed that I refer to him by either his first name or the Saudi, as I don’t have any respect for him, and his position in the Saudi Royal Family still means that I owe him zero deference by calling him Prince, as I certainly am not Saudi Arabian or one of the subjects of his family.

As far as I’m concerned he can fuck off back to the sandpit, and concentrate his efforts on a more suitable activity such as producing the shitroll for the Saudis ro wipe their arses on and leave the football to the experts.

McCabe doesn’t come out of this with any great credit either.

Any one Thinking the Prince is a good option to take over without the clubs assets should just look at what that kind of maneuver did to Crystal Palace. Its not at all in the best interests of the club.

Prince out i say, very shady and not at all trustworthy. his lack of statement also speaks volumes about his intentions for the club. Hes hardly com out said hes going to fund us a build us up etc. IMO the reasons he is in this for, 1)Status symbol 2) profit

Agree neither should be trusted. No formal agenda for the meeting so a one sided open mic slag off of Prince Abdullah again. You do wonder how KM's legal team are earning their money. After being criticised in open Court by the Judge about exposing the Clubs financial weakness to the public domain he's going to do it again.

A letter to all shareholders enclosing a copy of the Court judgement with perhaps an estimation of when the full hearing is likely to be heard should have been sufficient. It seems KM wants to try and gain support amongst the fan base for his side of the story.

Interesting statement in the letter " this means that all decisions have to be agreed by both owners or the Club is left in deadlock". Isn't that the case under any 50?50 partnership?

That would expose the club's financial position as well because it would be on here, reach the Star, Twitter, Facebook. So you're just espousing what McCabe has already done.

That would expose the club's financial position as well because it would be on here, reach the Star, Twitter, Facebook. So you're just espousing what McCabe has already done.

I see no reason to do this at all. What's the point of airing all this in public?

It is embarrassing to all parties concerned.

it mentions that all agreements have to be approved by mccabe and the prince so if someone wants to make a signing then it needs to be approved by both of them. both the signings and also the cost

I'd guess it will be much like last time.

Lawyer in attendance ensuring no open criticism of the Prince but plenty of scaremongering outcomes randomly thrown in without suggesting that's what the Prince would do.

I think the overwhelming majority of fans would opt for McCabe over the Prince, but this current farce is another example of why we desperately need new input, not just finance, in order to meaningfully progress.

Only my thoughts Danny, but I see it as, if km wins cw’s job is safe, if princey wins he gets rid and CW gets paid off, win/win for CW.

Why do you think the Prince would get rid of him? (You may well be right I’m just curious)

I see no reason to do this at all. What's the point of airing all this in public?

It is embarrassing to all parties concerned.

Did I say I was okay with it? ( The answers no, by the way, save you a post)

I pointed out that Addison suggestion would have exactly the same effect as what's already happened. Nothing more.

200w.gif

Why do you think the Prince would get rid of him? (You may well be right I’m just curious)
Again only my opinion. I think he wants to go down the foreign owner, manager route, = foreign players/ back room staff.
Like I say only my opinion, not based on any specifics, unless you look at s6, Wolves Huddersfield and Watford, and the like.

My guess is he wants to put Van Winckel in, or at least give him overall control. Van Winckel's role was one of the major bones of contention according to the skeleton argument submitted by the McCabe camp.

I hope you are reading all those docs with a view to reporting on them, Danny. It's a hell of a story in there.

My guess is he wants to put Van Winckel in, or at least give him overall control. Van Winckel's role was one of the major bones of contention according to the skeleton argument submitted by the McCabe camp.

I hope you are reading all those docs with a view to reporting on them, Danny. It's a hell of a story in there.

There is but I agree with your initial thought that the dirty laundry should all be kept well hidden, not published on the internet and the juicy details picked up by The Star and others!

it mentions that all agreements have to be approved by mccabe and the prince so if someone wants to make a signing then it needs to be approved by both of them. both the signings and also the cost

Not sure about that as they have already both agreed to CW's budget, so why would they need to repeat it?

There is but I agree with your initial thought that the dirty laundry should all be kept well hidden, not published on the internet and the juicy details picked up by The Star and others!

If the Star don't report this they aren't doing their job.

I am also of the view it shouldn't be in public, but its too late now.

Only my thoughts Danny, but I see it as, if km wins cw’s job is safe, if princey wins he gets rid and CW gets paid off, win/win for CW.

Prince said he wanted CW to be United's Alex Ferguson didn't he?

Of course that was probably before things went to shit with McCabe so he could've just been sticking to the script.

Back
Top Bottom