Sunderland Manager betting

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Darragh MacAnthony‏Verified account @DMAC102
Darragh MacAnthony Retweeted DO’R

Enquired about some Blades players but bit top heavy for us at moment. But been speaking with your wonderful manager yes.

For those that are interested it appears Wilder has recently spoken with Peterborough chairmen about our players that have being listed or for loan. Based on the fact that tour retained list came out last Friday then I presume that they've spoken this week. What does this mean? Well maybe I'm over thinking here but at least it means Wilder is discussing transfers and presumably making transfer plans.

Without the usual local media outlets we have no update on where we are on Wilder's annoyance and frustration, although I notice the star keeps coming out with articles with quotes from Wilder about next season, which I'm fairly sure were taken from interviews that Wilder did in the last few weeks of the season, so i fact its not news at all!
They have to find something to say whilst Chris is off on his jollies.

Alex Rae. Done nowt for 2 years, and nowt to shout about before that, but hey he's an ex-player so must be worth a shout.

CW drifting but big Mick not shortening

McCarthy interviews well here. So we've got Sunderland who want to get into the Championship and Stoke who want to get out of it. Moyes is 'in the frame' for the Stoke job, so they may get their wish sooner than they think. Good grief! Don't they ever learn?

chris-wilder.jpg
View Profile
Chris Wilder
Current Team: Sheffield United
Time With Team: 2 years 8 days

betvictor.jpg

Bet Now - Betvictor
10/1

10-1 now......but why is he still being quoted in the betting? Surely you would be mad to bet on him now.

Think i'll stick a tenner on!

chris-wilder.jpg
View Profile
Chris Wilder
Current Team: Sheffield United
Time With Team: 2 years 8 days

betvictor.jpg

Bet Now - Betvictor
10/1

10-1 now......but why is he still being quoted in the betting? Surely you would be mad to bet on him now.

Think i'll stick a tenner on!

They do it all the time

It's in case some unaware naive punters mistakenly stick a few quid on him. Money for old rope. Win win for the bookies

Back
Top Bottom