Cardiff City v. Sheffield United - 15/08/17

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

It's a bit of a ridiculous effort from NML. We could have had a number of different permutations at the back and I'm not convinced we'd have defended that any better.

These are not a great side at all. But they're making our back line look like a Sunday League team.

Absolutely all over the place, and all just from balls over the top.

They'd better do something, because this has the makings of 5/6 nil at the moment.

Real shame and was hoping for better but when we get a chance we really hav to score...like the opposition are. Dreading a long hard season of "the ref shud hav given us a pen"...and "that wasnt offside"...lets hope we settle down soon. COYRAWW

They could seriously have had 4/5 this second half already, it's totally one sided.

I'll add to that Steven, if he doesn't improve quickly he'll be the next Hussey.

one way traffic at the moment. I was surprised by the substitution but we'll see.

One thing is for sure, this will be a HUGE wake up call for Wilder. We need better players, 3/4 of them through the spine.

Going to be a long season unless the board back the manager in the transfer market

One thing is for sure, this will be a HUGE wake up call for Wilder. We need better players, 3/4 of them through the spine.

It's all well and good being a wake up call for Wilder, HRH and McCabe need to back him to improve. If they're saving some money for the JTW then I can see us spending not much at all between now and the window closing.

It's back to the painful listening. Everybody been saying no pace. Guess what they were right FFS.

The whole team did.. first game at home we were always going to perform, he was poor in the Blackpool team that went down from this league...he isn't what we need and he won't be in the team in 10 games time in my view.
I think there are a few in that catagory.

I think a lot of our defensive frailties also come from not having much help from midfield. As much as I rate fleck and Coutts they don't have the engine to get up and down all game. More so Coutts than fleck but they tend to just stay in 2nd 3rd. That was okay in league 1 because we were rarely attacked.

Hardly a wake-up call for Wilder – he's actively trying to bring people in. Perhaps a wake-up call for the board if they aren't backing him enough...

If only we got points for taking the ball back into our own half.

Having coutts and fleck in the middle is perfectly fine, if they had movement ahead of them. But everyone is just stood still awaiting for the ball.

Back
Top Bottom