Incoming? Jean Leroy Belehouan

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

French, most likely pacy, probably black or at least Algerian.....

I think this is a tremendous signing.

Possibly Graham Kelly's replacement.

29o4jfp.png

Plenty of decent players drop out of the big academies. The likes of brooks and whiteman recently have done similar and are in and around the first team.

Low risk potentially high reward.

Gerrimin

"After joining from Manchester United, Belehouan quickly settled into the Blades system. A quick defender, who looks to bring the ball out from the back."

You see.

I wonder if this will have any bearing on Riley coming back? Not much been said over the summer but if i remember correctly it was mentioned towards the end of the season.

Maybe this is the upside of Nick Cox leaving our head of academy position to go and join Man Utd. Hopefully he will recommend various excellent prospects who haven't quite got a deal with Man U, to ourselves so that we get first dibs. Not a bad thing if it is in fact a realistic arrangement.

The left-back for the U18s Rhys Norrington-Davies looked an excellent prospect in the final v Coventry.
Cue massive meltdown about selling him to Everton for £5,000 and not bidding an extra million for the Southend superstar.

I wonder if this will have any bearing on Riley coming back? Not much been said over the summer but if i remember correctly it was mentioned towards the end of the season.
i doubt it given that we signed Baldock and Stevens giving us 2 RWB's and 2 LWB's he wouldn't get any game time if he came back then again we could sign him as one for the future

French 17 year old full back from Man U has joined our Academy (apparently).

Picking up talent that dosen't quite make the grade from this kind of academy is a great way to go. There will be plenty of good players that slip through the net at Man U,Citeh,(David Brooks) and others.

i doubt it given that we signed Baldock and Stevens giving us 2 RWB's and 2 LWB's he wouldn't get any game time if he came back then again we could sign him as one for the future
Man United's future?

The left-back for the U18s Rhys Norrington-Davies looked an excellent prospect in the final v Coventry.
Cue massive meltdown about selling him to Everton for £5,000 and not bidding an extra million for the Southend superstar.

A million? Penny-pincher!

This'll be about Leroy Belehouan on a scholarship. Left-back.

Threads Merged

Back
Top Bottom