The Mike Dean show

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Like that twat from last week, he'll think we're there to watch him.

Yes I know it's Mike Dean and yes I know that he has had enough howlers to put most ref's to shame but recently he has done pretty well when reffing for us (Maguires pen to shut up fatty Evans and Donny away I think?) and we are due a good performance by ALL of the matchday officials.

How he deals with the first big decision will determine how he referees the whole match. I think he is one of those who realises after the fact when he gets things wrong and then completely loses his head.

Fingers crossed and powder dry for now.

Won't help our cause if the crowd boo him when his name is announced, the oily little twat takes things like that personally.

I always suspected Blackwell's pre match criticism of the appointment coloured his decisions in the Burnley play off final.

Didnt need this appointment, we need to be strong on the set piece defence tomorrow and he likes to give penaltys for robust defending on the corners.

Anyone else worried we'll have a bunch of idiots that boo him as soon as his name is mentioned meaning he'll give everything against us?

The guy seems like a dickhead but I do feel he was worse a few years ago. I have seen him referee games a number of times in the premier league and he wasn't too bad. There are some worse referees for sure.

Could go two ways...could brandish cards like confetti and lose the plot or be a strong ref who stamps his mark early might be good thing for us as they are quite physical.

Still never forgiven the twat for not giving Walker a pen at Wembley, blatant as blatant gets. Might have given it if that daft twat Blackwell hadn't openly criticised before the game.

He's not the worst ref, but he is undoubtedly a penis.

Come on JD call a knob a knob or a prick a prick or......... well you know what I mean.

Dean you are a tiny little flaccid sexual appendage with no hope of an erectile function notwithstanding a reputation, amongst referees, as being "Biggus Dickus" or "Deano the Donkey Dong" . BUT we at SUFC all love you and we say size doesn't matter. It's not the size of the wand (whistle), it's the magic in it. Go Deano Go. Madine to suffer career ending injury following insertion of an Acme Thunderer where no sports accessory should venture.

Could go two ways...could brandish cards like confetti and lose the plot or be a strong ref who stamps his mark early might be good thing for us as they are quite physical.
"quite physical" think you'll find that's a bit of an understatement

Dont have a problem with Mike Dean he gave us a penalty against Millers
I will always remember him giving this, After warning both Harry and the Rovrum player he would either give the penalty or a free kick if they help on to the other player. The rovrum player did it again, Penalty was awarded with Dean telling him I warned you. Then fatty Evans afterwards saying everyone could see it wasnt a penalty

Back
Top Bottom