Wilder out

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Absolutely
First time I've wanted a manager out since Blackwell, I even kept quiet during Adkins reign........well about Adkins I did

Grbic reminds me of the McEvely and Nosworthy teams, where they were diabolical every single match but they kept getting picked.

Wilder's team selections, formations and tactics have been inconsistent and baffling since he returned and he has overseen some of the worst and most embarrassing home losses in our history.

If we are going to rebuild from the bottom and start over next season, then let Wilder go in the summer. He's a washed up stubborn dinosaur, devoid of any original ideas and badly out of toucb with the modern game.

His crap signings last time round are half the reason the squad has been a mess ever since, and part of the reason we're financially f***ed as we couldn't offload any of the useless b**tards for a decent return.

No chants against the prince or Bettis they’re screwing us over.
The Prince should be getting both barrels at home matches, whether he is there or not. He doesn't care about us and it's obvious, but the greedy b**tard is willing to see us go down the toilet instead of getting a lower fee for us. This season has been an embarassment and disgrace from start to finish and that c**t has gotten away with it from our fans. It's baffling.

The Prince should be getting both barrels at home matches, whether he is there or not. He doesn't care about us and it's obvious, but the greedy b**tard is willing to see us go down the toilet instead of getting a lower fee for us. This season has been an embarassment and disgrace from start to finish and that c**t has gotten away with it from our fans. It's baffling.
One thing an arab owner doesn’t like is questioning their ability or lack of wealth publicly , on international tv it would hurt him most of all.

I’m behind Wilder and think he is the man to rebuild and take us back up, but if he thinks Grbic is a decent keeper and sticks with him he can get so far tae fuck
What makes you think this owner is capable of spending anything

Back
Top Bottom