BBD

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

He's put himself in the shop window this summer.

This move has worked for him personally, you can easily see a PL club decide to have a nibble in the summer. It would be a lower end or recently promoted club.

Ipswich may well be the type of club.

Unfortunately for us, I cannot see him coming to us in the summer even on loan. He's surely going to have better options.

But he has at least been a player I've enjoyed watching at times this season which can't be said too often this season.

His post match interview comments were interesting. Sounded like he said "I'd be grateful for the club to give me the opportunity to come here and play". Unless he meant he's grateful past tense. He's not very eloquent.

His post match interview comments were interesting. Sounded like he said "I'd be grateful for the club to give me the opportunity to come here and play". Unless he meant he's grateful past tense. He's not very eloquent.
Ye I think he just misspoke and meant it in the past tense. Because he's been asked directly if he would like to come back in previous interviews and avoided the question (as you would expect for a loan player) and even in that interview said his plan was to go back to villa real and see what they want to do with him.

Part way through the one I watched he changed from we to they when talking about the Blades and next season.

Back
Top Bottom