Wilder meeting with Prince.

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Most pointless meeting ever… should have been done over video… I mean what’s gonna get sorted other than a pat on the back for Chris for not rocking the boat.

Face to face not needed for a manager who will not be held to any account and a manger who will not hold the owner to any account.

May as well communicate via text message using emojis only.

Most pointless meeting ever… should have been done over video… I mean what’s gonna get sorted other than a pat on the back for Chris for not rocking the boat.

Face to face not needed for a manager who will not be held to any account and a manger who will not hold the owner to any account.

Seen some negative spins about the planning of our football club. This tops it though. Well done 👏

Seen some negative spins about the planning of our football club. This tops it though. Well done 👏
Get those specs off pal … the only planning that will be done is how to sorbs minimal and bank maximum… has this season taught you nothing ?

Get those specs off pal … the only planning that will be done is how to sorbs minimal and bank maximum… has this season taught you nothing ?
I’m not PA’s biggest fan. But it seems I’m more of a fan than you.

We want a manager to stand up too him and show him what we need. PA must realise he made mistakes hence he got CW back.

Hopefully Wilder gets a budget to work from with a plan of spending in terms of wages / fees. Then discuss things to improve the club such as new Head of Recruitment etc.

Then get to bottom of what is needed for Medical team to not be a total shower.

Some plans for the new training ground.

Fair bit to sort out. Plus having a manager and chairman on the same page can only be a positive.

Flatulent Bob, I don't have to answer your question, wait until May. because then we will know if I'm correct or not, if I'm wrong I will post on here to admit I was wrong. It is my opinion in the first place. One thing I won't do is fall out with fellow Blades on here. after all, we are all Blades, aren't we.

Where’s he live ? Could do with a new smart tv and ninja !

Flatulent Bob, I don't have to answer your question, wait until May. because then we will know if I'm correct or not, if I'm wrong I will post on here to admit I was wrong. It is my opinion in the first place. One thing I won't do is fall out with fellow Blades on here. after all, we are all Blades, aren't we.
No, we’re not all blades aren’t we?
An awful pig phrase if ever I heard one, that can get in the bin along with your factually baseless bad take.

I certainly don't trust that prince for a start. he will tell Wilder what Wilder wants to hear and promise the world then Ten Bob Prince will go back on his word.
This is like me promising my wife 8 inches for a full 2 hours later today.

If she chooses to believe that despite lots of evidence that this isn't possible, It's on her at that point, not me.

Though Burnley 'invested' £ 100 million.
Because other members of their staff aren't performing, you can't complain about the investment.

We aren't going to pretend that investment doesn't correlate with performance are we?

So by the same token the owners of John Lewis should have kept the Cole Brothers store open, no matter what the losses were (for losses read 'investment' )

Business doesn't work like that unfortunately.
They should have done. That store didn't make any losses (well, it didn't when I worked for JL and that was before the favourable new lease) but JL is run from a central London office staffed, unfortunately, by well meaning idiots who would have looked at gravitational modelling and decided that the shopper base of Coles would be prepared to drive to Trafford, Nottingham or Leeds.

The loss making store amongst those was (and almost certainly still will be) Leeds but that's been kept for three reasons: one, they would have believed that a considerable proportion of the Sheffield customers would go to Leeds; two, there's nothing between Leeds and Newcastle (IIRC they shut the small York store) and three, they shut the Andy Street vanity project new store in central Birmingham and so closing a second new full-line department store would have been an admission of total failure.

Going to have to start doing some PR as season ticket renewals will be coming up.
Thats going to be the acid test regarding the support bases 'contentment' with current goings on. If sales hardly fall that's basically the green light to the Prince to carry on regardless.

Flatulant Rob. Blimey you are not very friendly are you, loads of Blades have mentioned that quote we are all Blades, aren't we? even heard it on praise and grumble quite a few times. So it looks like your opinions only count and no one else is allowed to have one.

Thats going to be the acid test regarding the support bases 'contentment' with current goings on. If sales hardly fall that's basically the green light to the Prince to carry on regardless.
Hope to be proved wrong but sales surely will take a big hit. Not only do many fans think we'll be pretty shite next season and at best in transition but worse than that many can't get excited about seeing us promoted back again anyway and don;t see the point. Going to take some very exciting news or some imaginative and smart ST intiiatives to steady the attendances neither of which are likely.

(CW) Ey up Prince, has tha gor-owt fo mi….in t’summer?
(PA) No.
(CW) Oh, I’ll just have a Peroni then please…

Back
Top Bottom