Why

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Snap. Total embarrassment. Shocking at the back with what has been our recognized strongest 3 to date. Hope Khadra isn’t watching….

It’s been pretty shite unfortunately. The worrying thing is our defence & that’s the part we’re supposedly strongest in 🤣. At least there’s no points consequences! Just a very good wake up call

Now that was a nice goal from Brewster. Bullit header from Brewster. And has George spent the summer working on his crosses - quality

Bash has looked suspect since coming back from injury, Robinson has mistakes in him, Broadbent isn’t good enough. All 3 might not /won’t start against Watford

I gained zero insight from this game. I hope Hecky did.

Same style as last year and no urgency except in last 15 mins or so... but I hope this fits into the progression that team management is looking for but, truthfully, two weeks out from Watford, I was expecting a lot more than what was on display today...

I gained zero insight from this game. I hope Hecky did.

Same style as last year and no urgency except in last 15 mins or so... but I hope this fits into the progression that team management is looking for but, truthfully, two weeks out from Watford, I was expecting a lot more than what was on display today...
I think the first half issue was the link from midfield to strikers & not moving the ball quick enough. That changed when N’Diaye came on & Norwood (albeit Arblaster wasn’t too bad).

Keeper was a bit nervy so you don’t know how that effected the back 3.

Broadbent is 4/5th choice right back & usually doesn’t play that position so let’s not throw him under a bus.

Osula & Jebbison are the concern for me because they’re miles off it & that means we’re down to Brewster/ NDiaye. Khadra needs to be signing asap.

I gained zero insight from this game. I hope Hecky did
I'm guessing that by starting 5 youngsters and going in 3 nil down at HT to a Conference team, he'll have realised said youngsters aren't good enough for the Championship yet.

That's what I took from it and didn't even realise we were playing until I saw this thread 🤣

We brought on our big guns with 15 mins to go and scored twice.
Chill out.

Remember going to Burton the other year and people pissing their spleen cause we’d lost that in the last minute.

Similarly I went to Doncaster last year and let me tell you HMS piss the league had well and truly set sail that night and we all know how long Slav lasted,

Been to a few pre-season games over the last couple of years and they’re honestly nothing like a competitive game but people see a scoreline and lose their shit. Important to remember we’ve scored 10 goals over these 3 games with our first choice players looking good together.

We’ll be fine….and even if we aren’t nobody died….well as long as you dont get really bad sunstroke. Its scorchio tha knows.

....Did I get up at 6.30am and pay $10 for this load of crap.... preseason or not, this display is nothing short of atrocious

toledo
Your an idiot for expecting anything more for your $10.00
It’s a training session a time to experiment try the youth etc
I enjoyed the training session and experiment

• Bed wetting
  • Sandals
  • Carpark
  • Board arrrrt
  • WUM
I had a great day out to be fair. Footy was just pre season footy?

Haven't enough energy in this heat to rip up my season ticket but I did think about wagging my finger at it at one point.

Haven't enough energy in this heat to rip up my season ticket but I did think about wagging my finger at it at one point.
I snarled at mine and turned my back on the fucker

Then came to my senses and hugged it

The only reason I’d ever go to a pre season friendly, is to get a glimpse our lovely new Italian designer shirts... errr oh?

Back
Top Bottom