Make or Break

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

It was basically the team you would put out for the caraboa cup.

Defensively I think we are looking ok to be honest, only concern I really have is all the wing backs seem a bit injury prone.

Midfield will look very different with Souza, Hamer, Slimani and hopefully Doyle or even O'Brien in it.

Attacking I thought Osula and Traore did as well as could be hoped for, couple of bright moments. Mcburnie and hopefully Brewster improve things and I do think we will make another signing/loan in this area.

It was always going to be a tough season, it is the premier league FFS.

My prediction is we are hopefully going to yo-yo for the next few seasons (1 or 2 in the prem, 1 or 2 in the champ). Some people on here are going to have to toughen up a bit for the bit where the yo-yo is going down or as has been suggested by others pick a different team.

Lol

I still love my beloved Blades though even if I live in Ohio.

Was back in Bradwell for a week last week. Went into Sheffield and to the Lane shop.

Every one here in my football coaching world knows I am a Blade. A Blade I always will be no matter what or where the Blades are.

Toledo

It’s how I feel.

I hope beyond hope that I can eat my own shite at the end of the season but that was the one game we should have been up for, have players ready, and go hell bent to win.

This was only CP so yes, you can judge on this performance. This is a board issue but also the manager did not pick a team or formation to win the first game, arguably a very key game at home.. so you think we will beat forest and Man Ciry, next 2 games so we will start 0-3.

We would and could feel differently if we had performed.. remember CP had 2 goals disallowed and we barely troubled their keeper.

I invite other opinions.

Toledo

I invite any manager in world football to take yesterday’s available players and form a competitive XI for that game.

You can say “it’s only Palace” but they are streets ahead of us. Physically dominant with a midfield engine and quality when needed at the top of the pitch.

I thought Ayew was pretty much done at PL level but he is still objectively better than any forward we’ve had in the last 20 yrs.

Perspective needed. We can try and compete and give it a good go, but the reality is we’re not good enough at the moment.

And that’s not the manager’s fault.

It’s how I feel.

I hope beyond hope that I can eat my own shite at the end of the season but that was the one game we should have been up for, have players ready, and go hell bent to win.

This was only CP so yes, you can judge on this performance. This is a board issue but also the manager did not pick a team or formation to win the first game, arguably a very key game at home.. so you think we will beat forest and Man Ciry, next 2 games so we will start 0-3.

We would and could feel differently if we had performed.. remember CP had 2 goals disallowed and we barely troubled their keeper.

I invite other opinions.

Toledo
Disallowed goals don’t count pal.

Jack Robinson could have picked the ball up and chucked it into the net and we’d have had one too.

Next time you're coming back let me know, I'll call your airline to let them know that you regularly piss and shit yourself

Back
Top Bottom